Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

SUPER BOWL CHAMPION TREVOR SIEMIAN has successfully beaten NFL VETERAN MARK SANCHEZ in a stirring training camp battle. The 2015 seventh-round pick out of NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY, CRADLE OF QUARTERBACKS, will destroy the National Football League with his Football Acumen. Who is prepared to stop Trevor Siemian? Jeff Fisher? Richard Sherman? You? I don't think so, my friend.

Here are some Trevor Siemian Facts for the heretics who may doubt him:

1. Led Northwestern for two years as a Backup Quarterback who came off the bench to throw because Kain Colter couldn't pass so good, and the two of them led Northwestern to their only Bowl victory since 1949 against an SEC Powerhouse.

2. Nearly led the Mighty Wildcats to an enormous home upset against Northern Illinois.

3. Didn't beat Brady Hoke, but he drat near tried.

4. A proud member of NFL Player's Association, prepared to stand with his brothers in organized labor.

5. If he was healthy, he would have probably stopped Tim Beckman from getting the Hat, which is the worst thing that has ever happened.

6. The first Northwestern QB to start an NFL game since Otto Graham. The following is the total output of Northwestern QBs in the NFL in recent years:

A. Mike Kafka plays in numerous preseason games, gains attention because of his name.
B. Brett Basanez plays garbage time for Carolina.
C. Kain Colter converts to Wide Receiver
D. Zak Kustok, taken off the CBOT floor, wins numerous Super Bowls with the Bears in my Madden 05 dynasties.

7. Once referred to as "Trevor Semen" by Beth Mowins.

Trevor Siemian, the league's next great superstar has arrived. I hope anyone who plays him has prepared to spend most of their NFL season getting viciously owned.

R.D. Mangles fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Aug 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wildcats, bitch

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i still can't believe this is happening, tbh

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

please don't talk about t*m t*b*w in this thread, about trevor siemian

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Sash! posted:

Note: "Games" does not included football games.

Dude's a total beast at Apples to Apples though.

he won this game
http://www.espn.com/ncf/recap/_/id/400547978

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

:getin:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Sash! posted:

I'm talking about last year's Penn State-Northwestern game.

two years ago

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol trevor siemian is actually good

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Power of Pecota posted:

I liked Dan Persa better.

agreed

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

YOU FUCKERS

YOU rear end HOLES

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

denver immediately signs the northwestern backup quarterback who couldn't beat tim beckman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

siemian is pro bowl, chumps
https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/823746374390804480

• Locked thread