Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

The Real Foogla posted:

muscle ladies was the best thread in gbs imo

that was the megathread that was sent to byob or whatever where their mods probated and banned a bunch of people for months old posts made while the thread was still in GBS right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

EX250 Type R posted:

that was the megathread that was sent to byob or whatever where their mods probated and banned a bunch of people for months old posts made while the thread was still in GBS right?

People with sad lives also need to feel a bit of power and control. Please be more understanding.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I saw her in one of the fast and the furious movies before I ever heard her speak and I thought her character wsa supposed to be legit retarded until I realized thats just her normal way of speaking

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Ronda's mom might make a forums account to defend her in this thread if we keep bashing her for being a lovely fighter and human being.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Why dont they make mma fighters from the stuff they use in the black box on the airplane, its indestructable

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Isaac posted:

Why dont they make mma fighters from the stuff they use in the black box on the airplane, its indestructable

Probably makes it a lot harder to make weight before a match.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
you guys sure know an awful lot about a person

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
If old style gladiator fights weren't illegal, I think they would be more popular than most sports out there.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
We should just have some dudes run around a track and every lap we shoot one with a bazooka.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Why is violence so entertaining though ?

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

The Real Foogla posted:

Yessir.

EX250 Type R posted:

Yessir.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I loved when someone found out her username online used to be MEW182 and her post history showed she was so obsessed with Zelda 64 that she had dreams about it.

https://twitter.com/RondaRousey/status/156500382481252352?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
GBS hates women

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bring back Gina Carano!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

gigawhite posted:

If they're so ultimate why don't they use weapons and secret ninja techniques. I don't understand UFC at all they just hug and roll around

This man is asking the real questions! Why must we be stuck with boring rear end homo-hug battles instead of badass ninja wars?

Also Ronda seems cool, she just lost a fight is all, it happens, like when I tried to beat up Bane in Batman Arkham Origins once but he beat me up instead. Luck of the draw

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

Bring back Gina Carano!

She's so loving fine, yo. She was good in Deadpool, nice to see her getting work.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I would gently caress and get ruthlessly pegged by this woman, or any woman tbf

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Beefeater posted:

Ronda's mom might make a forums account to defend her in this thread if we keep bashing her for being a lovely fighter and human being.

Rondas mom is loving awesome! She wouldn't defend her for a single second. She knows Edmond is poo poo and she knows Travis Browne is trash.

Ronda is never coming back.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ben Smash posted:

She's so loving fine, yo. She was good in Deadpool, nice to see her getting work.

She is one of the like 3 good looking pro MMA fighters in the world. And that's including both sexs.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

evobatman posted:

Ronda is never coming back.

For her sake I hope she doesn't. Women's MMA is still growing and Ronda is like the Karo Parisyan of women's MMA. Good until actually well rounded fighters show up.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Ben Smash posted:

She's so loving fine, yo. She was good in Deadpool,

she looked thick as fuk in that movie too

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I loved when someone found out her username online used to be MEW182 and her post history showed she was so obsessed with Zelda 64 that she had dreams about it.

woah, i thought she was bad.. but after reading this im not so sure

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Cris Cyborg is the new UFC female star. She was mad because Joe rogan said she had to cut off her penis to make weight.

http://www.powerdojo.com/cris-cyborg-strikeforce-fedor-werdum/

Oh I guess she's the wife of that guy who's skull got caved in. Yuck

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

jonathan posted:

Cris Cyborg is the new UFC female star. She was mad because Joe rogan said she had to cut off her penis to make weight.

http://www.powerdojo.com/cris-cyborg-strikeforce-fedor-werdum/

Oh I guess she's the wife of that guy who's skull got caved in. Yuck

I'm pretty sure "She" is just her husband in a goddamed wig and sport bra

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
I could kick Rouseys rear end because im a man and im shredded.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

What a remarkably unflattering outfit.

BRB, need to start an images that stalled your sexual awakening thread.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
frequent battering about the face is not very attractive imo

Ronda Arouse Me
Nov 17, 2015
Yes

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
haha this unstaged papparazi shot of someone at high noon looks bad... get some cellulite treatment *record scratch*

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
next up on tmZ

cucky... pizzone??????

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I wonder how broken her ego is after getting this close to genuine fame then loving it all up

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

VendaGoat posted:

As bad as people on this forum?

Woah. Hang on. Let's not get crazy here.

criscodisco posted:

No because muscle ladies are gross and it's a known fact they have clits like French loaf.

I'm not hearing any downsides here.

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Oh poo poo. She just gained mad respect from me

Black Baby Goku posted:

GBS hates women

One hates what one doesn't understand

Booblord Zagats posted:

This man is asking the real questions! Why must we be stuck with boring rear end homo-hug battles instead of badass ninja wars?

Also Ronda seems cool, she just lost a fight is all, it happens, like when I tried to beat up Bane in Batman Arkham Origins once but he beat me up instead. Luck of the draw

Agreed to the ninja wars. Maybe even homo-hug battles.

I think the big reason so many had a hate Boner for Rousey is she talked a mad torrent of poo poo and no one could take her down so when she finally was beaten, it was an orgasmic release for her haters.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Ronda Rousey was an interesting phenomenon, indeed.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Another mod who got knocked out instantly

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

She seems p legit, op
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MmTk2Gbl2E

The Real Foogla posted:

:agreed: I also enjoyed posting pavel petel in that thread

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Black Baby Goku posted:

GBS hates women

Black Baby Goku posted:

Honestly we need to exterminate the Islamic religion, whatever that takes. It's incompatible with the modern world. gently caress them all.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SA Support Robot posted:

We pride ourselves on running one of the most entertaining and troll-free forums on the internet.

I wonder.

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

I don't know anything at all about this person or MMA or whatever, but didn't she win a lot of fights? Does losing a fight or two suddenly make you a fraud? This confuses me and also it sounds really dumb

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kaedric posted:

I don't know anything at all about this person or MMA or whatever, but didn't she win a lot of fights? Does losing a fight or two suddenly make you a fraud? This confuses me and also it sounds really dumb

MMA fans are like wrestling fans but without any understanding of theatrics

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
When she lost people on my feed were saying "the Ali of our time will bounce back", and there is no eye roll big enough on the planet to respond to those kind of comments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I just want to circle back on loving an MMA chick. Yes, please.

• Locked thread