Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
They should bring a knife in. You'd win like immediately if you had a knife. I can't believe no one's thought of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Zzulu posted:

Then the other guy would just bring a sword

You clearly didnt think this through

I mean the next guy might, but you win the first fight and then you prepare for the next one by bringing a mace or something. Maybe one of those baseball bats that you drive nails into?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Dreddout posted:

I would bring a nuclear warhead.

How are you gonna collect your purse when you've reduced yourself, your opponent, the venue and the surrounding area to ash? Think, man! This is like a chess match, you've got to consider all the angles.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Dreddout posted:

I would only use it if my opponent didn't forfeit the match! That way, They wouldhave to let me win or face mutually assured destruction!

Pretty sure my plan is foolproof

Teach me all you know, senpai.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Lasher posted:

Not UFC, but New Jack did actually shank a dude in a house pro-wrestling match. This new kid was telling New Jack how hardcore and "ready to bleed" he was so NJ said, "gently caress it." And stabbed him up.

Oh yeah'd he hit the ref with a chair after that? Pretty hardcore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

proof of concept posted:

you realize that wrestling is fake, right?

Stop the presses boys. People need to know this.

• Locked thread