Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Sheep-Goats posted:

She's a way better fighter than the girl that knocked her out but she decided to do punchy kicky with a punchy kicker instead of just grabbing her and breaking her arm like she did with almost every other fight she won. UFC is terrible.

This is a deeply odd statement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Well given a sample size of one I'm inclined to think Holm is the better fighter.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Booblord Zagats posted:

I feel racist for asking this but which one is the ninja? I don't see any smoke bombs or swords so I'm pretty sure this bullshit don't count, either.

Don't worry. Afterward in the parking lot the MMA guy felt a prick on his neck and then knew no more.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Ah, your tiger's fist style is no match for my spray and pray Tec-9 style.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Zzulu posted:

Ninjas were a bunch of pussies who couldn't do poo poo without sucker punching people or using weapons, from behind

massive fuckin dorks of the martial arts world

their job was to kill people not to fight honorably

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

Given the variance in the UFC that's a terrible assumption.

Better than the opposite.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

EoinCannon posted:

Why would that fighter agree to it? What accomplishment would she feel in battering that untrained woman?

She ended it fast. I don't know what more you could want from her.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

everything I know about the way of the ninja I learned from Master Splinter

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

pfft- more like Consensual Stink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Jesus. The implication of what Moridin said is in the ring a ninja would lose, but out of the ring a ninja would win because the MMA fighter wouldn't know the fight was happening until a poisoned blow dart landed in their neck. Which is so obviously true that it almost doesn't need to be said, and yet the video exists.

• Locked thread