Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

beep by grandpa posted:

conor lost and took it like a man, holly lost and took it with grace and class, ronda loss and cried and disappeared off into the woods screaming woe is me, woe is my life superstar life after talking loads and loads of poo poo. can't say I feel any sympathy for her.

When I saw Rhonda refused to touch gloves and just walk away I got pretty pissed at her. She showed a total lack of respect and got her butt kicked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

WTF. :cry: Did I just see somebody die?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Cigstomper58 posted:

Thats a cool theory
Personally i think its because most asian people are tiny wussies so they get wrecked more often

Cigstomper58 posted:

I mean there are a little under a billion asian men. And almost 30% are incapable of penetrative sex. It lowers the potential pool enormously

Have you been to the japan.jpg thread in gbs? I bet you could get an avatar there.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

What are we looking at here? Is there something funny about her shorts or something?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Somebody said Rona retired? Is that true?

I thought she was going to re-match holly and prove that she was a badass?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Frosted Flake posted:

How are the "military" martial arts like Sambo, Krav Maga, Army Combatives, MCMAP?

Army Combatives are "ok". But they've always told us that the point is to keep you alive long enough for your buddies to come help you kill the guy (preferably with guns).

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

beep by grandpa posted:

No one's posted any vids nor mentioned Ronda tapping out of interviews because they asked her about literally her profession besides that one guy so I'm gonna go ahead and assume that was bullshit :(

I tried to google it and got some weird interview where a creep tells her that she's his whole life and stuff. She didn't walk out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPooRTDdzMg

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

Isn't that one of those weird lady cups (don't know the word). Gymnists and swimmers wear them too. Hides the camel toe.

I think it's called a dance belt. Dudes wear them too.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

noted forum user Cigstomper58 advocates violence towards women

Well, one specific woman.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Here's Ronda beating on a goony goon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPKk4MsA4pU&t=216s

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Fat Shat Sings posted:

did the military make you retarded or something?

No that happened before any of us joined the military.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

"Cris Cyborg says she and Ronda Rousey are a soap opera that needs a dramatic ending"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ramatic-ending/

I don't know a lot about this MMA stuff but dang, that cyborg lady is built like a tank.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

CrazyLoon posted:

To be fair, Rousey said she wouldn't fight Cyborg cuz she's a steroid cheater or something, but she never was asked if she'd be up for an angry sex wrestling match with her.

Are steroids a permanent buff?

I think ronda is just making a convenient excuse. :colbert:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

jonathan posted:

Wanna see something hosed up and possibly NSFW, look up cyborg's ex husband's injury from a few months back.

And he wants to keep fighting.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

Serious question: has that guy suffered any brain damage from that injury? I mean, he's got to be a bit hosed up permanently from that, right?

I don't know, but the article said it was his sinus cavity that was caved in (there's a cavity right on your forehead). So it's possible that the cavity got caved in, but the skull over his brain is fine.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

jerkstoresup posted:

Travis "Pause the fight, my thumb hurts" Browne

What? He tried this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Trast posted:

Travis Browne started dating Rousey while he was in the middle of being accused of beating his wife. He is a quality human being.

Yeah, but who hasn't been accused of beating Browne's wife?

• Locked thread