Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Zzulu posted:

But I would imagine having your skull broken and pushed into your brains would have some effect on you, if not immediately then down the road

On a scale of one to dumpstered with a shotgun how much effect do u tink?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
Gang fight initiations should be broadcast IMO they can be pretty epic even with the girls.

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

JB50 posted:

Pretty big difference between an illegal street fight and a sanctioned fight in the ring.

maybe if you're talking rigging and style but most trained boxers get some kind of street fighting background work done in training it just fits under the self-defense chapter which makes it so much more lethal

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

JB50 posted:

I was more talking in reference to youtube videos and such.

Content only begets content life is a waterfall of money the NSA controls all of the stock market for fun I have a brain implant (srtsly)

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
Dare is an unbanned entity, I heard he can post freely now if he follows the rules :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

Everybody should read Dare's topic in Cinema Discusso. He promised he wouldn't break the rules anymore so now he's trolling without breaking the rules.

gently caress DARE gently caress THIS KID HES A PIECE OF poo poo gently caress THIS loving KID I loving HATE HIM gently caress LETTING HIM POST HERE KILL IT KILL ALL OF IT AND BURN HIM BURN gently caress

• Locked thread