Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

As far as movie fights go that was loving cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

ElGroucho posted:

Tyson loving Fury

I don't think any commentator thinks any of the current heavyweight contenders deserve any of those belts, they are pretty much across the board mediocre.

That's because the HW division has been dead since Feb 11, 1990.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

spacetoaster posted:

Are steroids a permanent buff?

I think ronda is just making a convenient excuse. :colbert:

Cyborg's been juicing so long it's probably altered her body in a permenant way.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Dreddout posted:

The secret to world peace and utopia is to give every single human a nuclear warhead that only they can detonate.

Once everyone has a nuclear warhead all conflict and strife will cease less we face nuclear annihilation. No one will ever hurt, steal from, or wrong another individual because then a chain nuclear reaction would wipe out humanity!

I can't believe no one has thought of this yet, it's perfect! :)

The south side of Chicago would be vaporized within minutes.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Teikanmi posted:

true or false

The more intentional physical contact a sport has the more insufferable and retarded their fans are

False: soccer

• Locked thread