Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
you guys sure know an awful lot about a person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
frequent battering about the face is not very attractive imo

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

a retard posted:

the only reason downward elbow strikes are illegal in mma is that an old lady from the nevada athletic commission saw a video of a mcdojo guy breaking cinder blocks with his elbow and she actually thought that was real so when the rules were written up she specifically requested that "downward elbows are banned" be put in there

wasnt there a black dude with relatively little training who used to get people on the ground and jackhammer their heads with his elbow? he caused serious concussions in everyone he beat and did serious damage to himself in the process. i thought that was why they banned it.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

doctor 7 posted:

seriously

the secret is planting explosives on your enemies beforehand

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

naem posted:

Neither one of those guys blocks or dodges a single punch

does the mustache say "i dodge punches" to you :colbert:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
no its based on revenge of the ninja

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
wtf is a hermale

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Robot Pride posted:

the basics of crossfit:

oly lifting (C&J, snatch)
power lifting (squat, deadlift)
kettlebells
limited plyometrics (box jumps)
calisthenics (pushups, pullups, crunches)
running

NONE of these are dangerous to a healthy individual with proper technique. Bottom line. Some fitness people poo poo on it because it's more effective than what they are selling and they want your money.

You forgot the most important part: doing all of that poo poo wrong.

Moridin920 posted:

you're just jelly of these sweet gains bro

thats a good exercise tho brb beating the poo poo out my walls

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i saw a documentary on karate and it was all japanese men beating their bodies with heavy iron instruments, punching other iron things, and shoving their hands into hot rocks.

i didnt do any of that in my six months of strip mall karate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

CrazyLoon posted:

Heck, so were the Graicies at the time. Didn't mean they didn't need a good clowning to stop their tough poo poo as being the only valid one.

They were hawking BJJ tho. Ronda was just hawking Ronda.

• Locked thread