Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol. What a fraud.

If you don't remember heres a photo:

im the unconsciousness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

extra stout posted:

they should have given her the smelling salts to bring her back conscious and then determine some rule makes it go to the judges, then just like connor mcgregor and every other ufc hero, lesnar, etc, you could continue the fraudulent bullshit legacy for an extra 2~ years

connor came back within months and beat the dude who beat him while ronda went on ellen and cried lmao

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

jonathan posted:

I want to gently caress an mma fighter chick. Even a crappy one would be good in bed I bet.

:same:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

naem posted:

Ronda seems cool and heck I'd hang out with her

ya she seems like shes really nice.

shes still a complete fraud but i agree

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy