Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I want to gently caress an mma fighter chick. Even a crappy one would be good in bed I bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Aww hell I probably would've hosed wwf chyna if the opportunity came up.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Cris Cyborg is the new UFC female star. She was mad because Joe rogan said she had to cut off her penis to make weight.

http://www.powerdojo.com/cris-cyborg-strikeforce-fedor-werdum/

Oh I guess she's the wife of that guy who's skull got caved in. Yuck

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Cyborg is going to rule the ufc for awhile even at a disadvantage of having to shed all her weight. its a shame really, these other women fighters should be forced to gain weight. Shouldn't be that hard OHHHHHHHHHHH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvUIW-0jC3o

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeA__6aVkK0

Bas Rutten talking about ninjas.

LoL ninjas. Perhaps people should just concede that secluded martial art styles with heaps of bullshit on top from years of story telling and mysticism are about as effective as ancient chinese remedies.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

bruce lee said as much

but I wasn't ever trying to start the TMA is better than MMA argument.

No i'm not attacking you. You're just being picked on in a GBS thread because you're outspoken.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That video doesn't really show anything against mma or anything. If there is a bunch of people with clubs, you probably aren't going to win any fight unless you have a machine gun or a bear suit.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

ah but my point is that real life is not a ring and you're not going to really get the opportunity to show of your sick mma skills before you get wrecked so just better not act a fool irl because you won some MMA fights

cuz you never know when that dude you're messing with's friend is gonna creep up like Eazy E and his Louisville slugger

Yeah thats why I said bear suit

http://www.improbable.com/news/2001/nov/troy-bear2.html

Pretty much the only real defense against ghetto thugs.

I prefer to just send my girlfriend to the gas station.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sharzak posted:

Moridin who won the first UFC tournament when headbutting and dick wrenching was allowed? Was that not real fighting either?

Who cares who won it, Danny Severn or however you spell it was the most entertaining to watch.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The reality of it is just don't go to places where a fight is going to break out. Winning a bar fight or a gas station fight isn't going to get you laid, and neither is losing. Get yourself some muscles, a personality and a nice savings account and ignore all the silly people wanting to punch each other after the bar's PPV ufc event lets out.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
A friend of a friend was in the UFC for a bit and pretty much displayed the worst fight I've ever seen. After that I think he ended up doing a bunch of fights at hell's angels parties.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Was she a guy before or was he a girl before ?

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

looks like shes giving birth.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Keg posted:

Fallon Fox is a woman, she transitioned years and years ago.

Im trying to think if after enough years with no testosterone if a shemale has an advantage over normal women.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Keg posted:

Shemale is a really transphobic thing to call her, but basically a white transgendered woman after being on HRT for years has less testosterone than a cis woman and the bone density of a black woman

LoL I'm not typing all that. Why don't you call it whitetransgeneredwomanphobic then ? It's either shemale or tranny I don't wish to offend but my sex is described in 3 letters. I'm not going to research for an hour to figure out the least offensive thing to call someone who cut his dick off.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Brock isn't even that big compared to wsm competitors.

I'd like to watch a steroids league with dudes like hapthor fighting.

He's a solid 120lb heavier than a juiced up Brock.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
There was a local tiny Asian girl running her parents produce store in Surrey who was on the bad end of a robbery. She beat the dude into submission with a ruler stick. She was some sort of fencing champion.

Tried to find a news article for proof but all I get are all these "god drat chickens on my land!" Forum post results.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

but that wasn't bc they didn't have steroids, that was because the events were so loving disorganized that no one even knew what the race route was and I'm pretty sure most of the ACTUAL athletes never even made it to the event so it was just whoever wanted to fill in could fill in with predictably bad results

one dude just took a nap in the middle of the race iirc

e: found you the wiki link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1904_Summer_Olympics#Highlights

Also the winner was doping on rat poison and bourbon. There was never not an olympic summer games where "steroids/enhancement drugs" were not used.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Mike Tyson is my favorite fighter of all time and Fedor is my fav MMA fighter of all time. Second being Andrei Arlovski.

The Fedor vs Arlovski fight was pretty amazing although somewhat short. Arlovski was the dominant fighter, Fedor was the emotionless patient chessmaster that he's always been.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LazsV89qHI

Edit: Sambo talk, Fedor was the #1 combat sambo guy in the world I believe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W81APUPoZAo

jonathan fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Sep 8, 2016

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zzulu posted:

The moment Fedor started fighting not cherry picked heavyweights he started looking like poo poo. He got owned by all the good ones (and Dan Henderson, who is a middleweight) and was last seen getting almost killed by Homer Simpson before the corrupt judges gave him a BS win

He only has 4 losses and he was matched up against the best of pride and the best of the UFC. In his late 20's and early 30's the only opponents he wasnt tested with were guys under contract with the ufc. Dana talked some passive aggressive poo poo about him back then, but now that he is passed his prime, Dana always says how tough and strong willed the guy is.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

proof of concept posted:

cough cough JOSH BARNETT cough OVEREEM a-hem

I was only counting actual fights. Also one of those 4 losses was from a split open eyebrow that they couldn't close up I believe. A loss but not due to lack of skill.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

proof of concept posted:

I was responding to this part:

Ohhhh, my bad then, i apologise for the smart rear end response. I mean yeah there are quite a few greats from ufc that he didnt fight, and a few pretty greats from ufc that he fought passed their prime.

Semi related to fedor, I've always liked working out with a tractor tire, a sledge hammer and a hill. Took the old lady out to the football training park near my house. She does crossfit 3 days a week and yoga 3 days. I always figured crossfit would be good conditioning but with these semi-heavy anaerobic exercises she really had difficulty. Makes me wonder what she isn't doing on those workout classes.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BexGu posted:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooboy knows! Her return will make UFC a ton of PPV if she comes back in a year or so but who knows. That lost just kind of broke her.

I don't get it, her biggest loss was as an olympian. She's been through failure before. As a fighter in general, why play into the whole drama thing ? If I was a pro fighter I'd have the humbleness of a hockey player pre and post game.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wanna see something hosed up and possibly NSFW, look up cyborg's ex husband's injury from a few months back.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Seth Enslow had a similar injury during a world record jump attempt in '99

When he was breathing out, blood bubbles would come out. When he breathed in they would suck back in. Yikes!

You know it hurts when you just forget about the bike and grab your face

https://youtu.be/t5GMIn6BDbk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I can't stand the thought of fighting with a busted toe or finger, or broken nose.

Any fight that I've been in where I was smacked in the nose I just stopped. My eyes immediately start crying like a bitch.

• Locked thread