Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

Pick your professors, not your classes. There are tons of cool professors who will gladly teach your required course if you throw them some extra cash under the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

when drawing a nude model, do not draw with your erection

Macnult

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You people are so wrong about the whole nude model thing

when drawing nude gestures, think about shapes and don't get hung up on details. if you're having trouble with proportions, try starting from the waist.

Macnult

if modeling nude, don't take offense if someone depicts you in an unflattering manner. beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and ability is in the hands of the artist

Macnult

although timers are often available, everyone treasures a nude model who can count the seconds passing by

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

being a nude model seemed like an easy way to make money but i only lasted one day. i was surprised and confused when i showed up and found out i was working alone, id really been looking forward to doing me scene with some busty blond or brunette like i'd seen while doing my research for the job but i soldiered on. halfway through my solo scene people started yelling at me and i was thrown out, I'm not sure if i was doing it wrong or something but I'm not allowed back on that campus now.

:(

• Locked thread