Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Are the flying controls really hosed up for anyone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

It's basically true except for the few recent matches where I think our non-krew teammates were griefing and driving the cool tanks into the middle of the loving desert never to be seen again. That poo poo sucks.

But other than that yeah it's mostly hijinks like such:

I was playing that round and I thought you guys where idiots.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I mostly called them idiots because the tank wasn't far enough on the point to hold it so they kept getting out and getting shot by the guys camping it.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Beastie posted:

Xbros had a party of 10 today. Was a lot of fun. Hadn't had that many folks together in a long time.

I would have played but I could barely connect today or find matches.

Has anyone had battle packs random disappear and medals not complete today?

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
At least I'm not the only one with dice issues

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I'm getting really tired of medics not medicing,. I'm trying to finish a medal assholea

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
the servers making GBS threads the bed have caused some weird and fun issues when I could connect.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Has anyone not been able to see the end of game stats since the server problems on the weekend

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I've finally found something about this game I hate, idiot pubbies that jump in front of guns so you die and they can shot st the behind the

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Auxiliary Treats posted:

I really like the Gewehr 95 infantry if you would rather play a more forward scout role.

I unlocked the carbine version of this and it's so good

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

winter.mute posted:

it'd be cool if they could implement a "Shell Shock" system where a concentrated amount of explosions and gunfire at one soldier gives them an extended period of extreme suppression

That's called engine lag

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
32 v 32 operations is good now that you have 250 tickets

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
The Melee medal is impossible.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Popete posted:

I have a particular hatred for Amiens.

Why, it's the best map?

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Has the game been semi hosed for anyone else on the bone. Lots of black screen map spawns and weird lag issues that I thought where me but don't happen in any other game.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Biplane posted:

God tier support gun is the mg15 suppressive, its loving brutal with a 200-round box mag and a loving scope and bipod. Prone it's laser accurate and fired in short bursts you can outsnipe the snipers!

On the right map it's a god gun. On ballroom you can lock down C completely by yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I love the stupid crossbow, it's so bad but so much fun