Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

StevoMcQueen posted:

Kinda feeling the same thing. Anyone else considering the hop over to CoD?

Played the beta, liked the weapon customisation, but it did seem like a fully spec'd up M4 poo poo on everything in every role.

I've got it installed, going to a Blackhawks game tonight but I'll be around all weekend. I'll give BFV a try next weekend when the new maps come out. If they don't impress me I just might be done with BF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

For me it's that the last two games were love letters to people that died over 75 years ago.

Not super fun "whats the most creative way I can kill this wook?" sandboxes like Bf2, BC, BC2, Bf3, Bf4.