Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

RCarr posted:

Who cares

It's a metric people who are good at FPS games can use to track their progress, so you don't need to worry about it.

It doesn't affect me, I'll never play their lovely co-op mode.

Raskolnikov2089 fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Feb 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

FastestGunAlive posted:

There is a custom playlist for this week’s tides of war. Arras, twisted steel, Panzer storm, and Hamada. I would have dropped Hamada and added aerodrome but at least this means you can skip fjell and poo poo

Im not playing until they unfuck light tanks.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

Tei posted:

I hope it adds some variety to BR games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o5VPMtCzTI

It will. Unlike other BR games that quickly put you into another round, you'll get to wait 3 minutes between rounds for the map to be ready.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

ThomasPaine posted:

I actually love the fact that you can get into the final 10 of firestorm by solid snaking it, just crawling about and finding good hiding spots them trying to get from A to B without being spotted. There's a real tension that's pretty cool especially when you spot a guy and you're like gently caress does he know I'm here.

That sounds so incredibly boring. This is partly why the last few Battlefields have sucked so much, DICE keeps rewarding this play style.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

FastestGunAlive posted:

I remember pixel spots from BF1942. People found out exact pixels to aim at in the sky to strike specific spots with artillery pieces and self propelled howitzers. That might have been forgotten hope specific and not vanilla but I dunno.

Cloud aiming the Allied spawn with the SCUD on 73 easting Desert Combat :)

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

RCarr posted:

Be careful about mentioning how much better BF4 and BF1 are than this game, it triggers a lot of people ITT.

especially since BF1 was poo poo

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
https://xboxclips.com/Repeal%20the%202A/10d933d2-9155-43e5-8d01-90982774136d

Fastest I didnt know you were still playing the Good FPS

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
Fastest find us a game im done with Apex

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

FastestGunAlive posted:

:shrug: Let me know if anything catches your fancy. I've just been doing single player games with the occasional BF5 match. Tanks can be fun if you get the right map, problem is there are a bunch of poo poo maps. Also thinking of building a pc in the fall so maybe we just move over to that.

Competitive FPS games on PC are too much work.

Maybe the new COD with vehicles will get DICE to reassign whoever has been in charge of the last few BFs and we'll get a good game again.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
fastest you getting borderlands?

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

Beastie posted:

It's going to be one map, that covers Conquest and some small team mode.

There is no way in hell we're getting 4 new maps all at once.

Also it will be a battle no one has heard about.

I hope the new MW inspires them to Make Battlefield Fun Again since they can't just handwave gameplay anymore because no one else has vehicles.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

FastestGunAlive posted:

I’m goin Pc this winter. What we playing ?

I got sucked into WoW classic but there is much else to explore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
Yeah whoever was on the gameplay side of the last few games really needs a move out of decision making. They basically killed everything fun about the series.