Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Just sent in form to play with you kids. I'll immediately regret it of course, but I need a break from the angry 10 year olds on Xbox live

They're so angry

Add me! Guns of August (when I chose my gamer tag never in a million years did I think there'd ever be a wwi game)

best bale fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Dec 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
For me, it depends on which map I'm on. For smaller maps I'll just place a crate where I know people will congregate, for larger maps I use pouches

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
If y'all need a consistently average, low-ranking player with a can-do attitude and heart of gold alcohol, I'll probably be on as well

Tag: Guns of August

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Laminator posted:

Thanks for not letting me in your squad, jerks :(

Oh hey, you're grohn! We shot people together :hfive:

Sorry I had to leave suddenly, some people came to look at the house (we're trying to sell). I asked one of their kids to move my controller every so often to keep from getting kicked. I'm going to laugh very hard if that somehow makes it into the buyer's feedback.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Ol Standard Retard posted:

what kind of nerd plays video games alone on a saturday night

(this kind)

(after I put some spicy noodles in my face)

Haha look at this loser. (I'm playing. Xbone Gt: Guns of August)

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I can't see who recommended playing Rush because phone posting, but thank you! I'm having a blast and never would've tried it out otherwise.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Finally got my headset situation worked out so looking forward to playing with goons again. Sorry for everyone who had to deal with my busted mic!

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Applied for the xbone butt clan as Guns of August

edit: apparently I haven't logged onto the forums from a pc in forever. Was a mod giving out tags somewhere?

best bale fucked around with this message at 00:56 on May 5, 2017

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Happy to be reppin' butt clan

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I really hope they add the ability to invite people to platoons soon.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

e.pilot posted:

Any xbone butts want to play?

I'll be on tomorrow night after 10 for an hour or two

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Argento posted:

Amazon is selling 12 month Xbox Live Subscriptions for $25 for all the Xbox players. I'm topped till 2020

Thanks for this

Edit: noooooo

best bale fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Jul 17, 2017

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lambskin posted:

drat this parabellum is such a good gun I don't even want to unlock anything else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E2rYIXWpeU

:stare:

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress you 72% damage for trip wires and gently caress you stupid unlock challenges I have to complete regardless of gun. :argh:

Real talk I am bummed about explosion nerfing. I used to use the rocket gun to take out shiny-scoped snipers but it just isn't as fun anymore

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
That sounds like it could be fun except I'm already having trouble finding a server with enough people to play the new Russian maps.

Edit: I'm dumb. I saw "campaign" and immediately thought of those. Haven't had trouble finding operations servers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

red19fire posted:

I've just been using the iron sights for artillery sniping. wait, DOES THIS MEAN THERES A SCOPE FOR TANKS?!?!?!?

:monocle: You aren’t the only one who never realized arty had scope. Going to try to grab all the arty trucks next time I play.