Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

I like the blinding dust storms myself. Having a lot of fun with the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Evil Canadian posted:

So I take it there is some kind of bonus for not using the scopes on the sniper rifles? RoF or something like that?

I believed if you use a rifle with no scope, then you can pull the bolt and continue firing without exiting the sights. Dunno about anything else.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Barely been able to play today, matchmaking won't work and joining servers through the browser fails every time. :dice:

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

No one throws medic or ammo bags and I've never been revived and I'm level 22. Definitely starting to think you need some friends to play with for this BF.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

FastestGunAlive posted:

Welcome to the series

Never had those issues in BF4.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Unlock the Gewehr 95(?) Rifleman. Iron sights own.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

I used the heavy tank for the first time today and it's shocking how oblivious people are to it..so many people running right by me, even tanks rolling by as I shoot them and they don't even turn around. I got like 20 kills in the tank before I finally died because I was ramming the train and someone finally killed me.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

If you wanna talk about bad (or good?) spawns, I spawned at C right behind a guy and just had to hit melee to kill him.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Multiplayer is good, single player is good, game is good. I like all the maps, bolt action with iron sights is da best. Getting 3 vehicle kills with k bullets for the current scout medal is a PITA though.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Laserface posted:

Do those medals persist or must you do all tasks ins a single game?

They persist and you have to be tracking it to get credit towards it. I don't know if tracking a different medal will wipe the old one though.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Anyone having issues getting achievements or trophies? I'm not getting the trophies for hitting rank 2 in the classes on multiplayer.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

I think it makes them choke and wavy screen but no damage

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

I'm jealous of those SSD load times. I have a 2tb HDD in my ps4 and I load slower than even the stock HDD, it sucks. All that space though is nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

Moonshine Rhyme posted:

I'm surprised noones mentioned how dumb the upgrade system is. Was that in BF1 or something? Because hot drat is it dumb that you can upgrade your gun to have faster bullets. I get that you can't unlock all the modern gadgets for your gun but this system is terrible and a watered down perk system from CoD

I only briefly played the beta, wasn't really feeling it. I didn't see this though, that's ridiculous.