Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I just re-installed BF1 last night, and I forgot how much I love it. Only played for about ten minutes but got a clean Martini headshot and it felt so loving good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Live At Five! posted:

The martini is supremely satisfying. I miss the early days of BF1 where it was bugged and killed in one shot if you hit someone anywhere above the waist. It's still fun but not nearly as much as back then.

this is the best BF1 vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7xnshzycPI

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

sunday at work posted:

Pacific content trailer on 10/23.

New Ace Combat DLC mission drops the 23rd, I'm probably have a hard time finding the time to even watch this lol

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Beastie posted:

It's going to be one map, that covers Conquest and some small team mode.

There is no way in hell we're getting 4 new maps all at once.

I’m hoping to see submarines and destroyers but I really doubt it

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Also it will be a battle no one has heard about.

I hope the new MW inspires them to Make Battlefield Fun Again since they can't just handwave gameplay anymore because no one else has vehicles.

One single map called Corregidor and new VIP mode where the allies objective is to sneak a general out without being seen by the Japanese, then once he’s gone the allies tickets drain out and the Japanese win

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Oh god I’m reinstalling and I dunno why

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I’ve been playing BF1 the last few days and it’s still really goddamn fun. I went like 26-10 on Argonne and yeah, game good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Playing on Xbox people getting spotted by teammates always seemed pretty rare