Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I want EA Access on PS4. :(

Also want that beta code I never got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Finally get to play and the servers are down?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

OK, back to Deus Ex/RS Siege I guess.

When does the beta end?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Is it really hard to get a plane or what? I've never even come close.

Loving the ground vehicles though. Shooting feels really good with actual leading etc.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Every person I've meleed has Dice tags. I think it's just the default one before customization.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

beedeebee posted:

Is it a bug that you can't invert your vertical flight controls? Just hopped on an empty server to practice a bit but I can't really get the hang of it for now. The different types of planes are cool though. A firebomber or a rocket shooting attack plane? Hell yeah!

Inverted flight controls is non-inverted/default for some dumb reason.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I had a team blow up our train tank almost right away. Didn't even know that was possible.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Something in low resolution bada boom

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I can't even switch weapon loadouts in this game. Help? I've played 100+ hours of each console version of BF (even Battlefield 2: Modern Combat!) but never figure out half of the UI stuff, including how to use the weapons/stuff from battlepacks.

That said the game is so good/fun that I'm thinking about cancelling Titanfall 2 even though I have it for $30 off. And CoD seems way off the radar now.

Goddamn that season pass is expensive though ($67 Cdn)

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I fuckin love the anti-tank/anti sniper hidey hole weapons in this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQrxPPR54Js

Also love enemies with bad aim.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Finger Prince posted:

I dunno man, I've been playing for a grand total of like 3 hours and I've already stolen a tank, ramraided an objective with it, blown up an entire castle from across the map with a turret to get the sniper inside, rode an armoured death train mowing fools down, jumped out to grab a flamethrower kit, and torched my way to an objective... It's pretty loving awesome.

Yep it's pretty easily my fav bf ever and I've owned all of them.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

tminz posted:

Game is fun. There really needs to be better anti-tank weapons? Menus of all things are broken and laggy

There are several guns and grenades that can take out tanks in 3-4 shots. See the video I posted yesterday. It's my fav part of the game.

Agree on menus, they are really unresponsive.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Schroeder91 posted:

Anyone having issues getting achievements or trophies? I'm not getting the trophies for hitting rank 2 in the classes on multiplayer.

Yep assault rank 2 didn't pop for me (ps4).

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

tminz posted:

How do I PS4 with Goons? It's not in the OP and I looked back several pages and didn't see anything.

I'm afraid your eyes may be malfunctioning (battlegoons community)

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Footsteps are really quiet in this game, and honestly I'm ok with it, I always thought it was kinda dumb that if you were approaching some guys from behind the only thing determining whether one of them turns around and shoots you from 60 feet away is whether or not any of them own headphones irl

Not with the right set up. e.g. on Sinai desert I was using an AA gun on a half blown up building and could hear a guy approach clearly enough to have the end of the gun in his mouth the second he got up the ladder. (Dolby Atmos surround speakers)

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I need to start playing as a medic, needles are more powerful than shotguns

https://gfycat.com/InsignificantSparklingBlacklab

edit: how do i embed without making it humongous :/

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Servers down on PSN?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

This is what I do every time I see a tank.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Will the rank 2 class glitch ever fix itself if I keep playing? I was grinding through the classes, including scout despite only being able to get kills with the tripwire and pistol, then realized the assault rank 2 never popped - despite being my most played class. All the others were fine.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Do medals stay with your account in any way or is it just points? I may actually get the blow up vehicles one (my fav thing)

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

hell yeah

http://i.imgur.com/GanSWW6.gifv

Out of curiosity, when are you Xboners usually playing? I usually play with my RL buddies late at night PST so I don't see many of you, but I'm looking to change that.

uhh what world war 1 scopes have a neon green stripe on them?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

moist turtleneck posted:

Radium sights were around back then and they treated the stuff like when homer was growing the tomaccos and he rubbed plutonium on his gums

hahaha this is way better in spanish and filmed with a potato
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_ZsSMZa5FE

Haha crazy.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

First impressions of the beta on X with a 1080p screen (4k broke while moving :() is pretty negative. Game somehow looks worse than BF1 and Narvik is a terrible map. Maybe I'm just tired of the same old formula though.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

It's still extremely BF but something is missing, like something to make it "new."

I'm not cancelling my preorder yet.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Rotterdam is a MUCH better looking/playing map. Wow

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I was having a pretty good time on Rotterdam but then had a glitch where I couldn't respawn in the dying minutes of a dead heat match. :( We then lost by five points of course.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I chose to play destiny 2 foreskin over the beta for a second time, which I guess isn't a good sign.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I noticed that on xbox you can easily refund RDR 2 with a click of a button but for BF V the cancel preorder button is missing. (in Canada at least)

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Oh poo poo I forgot this game had a console thread. I bought it after the EA Access trial surprised me. Hated the beta, but the full game really is way better than BF1, sound and graphics are unbelievable on X too, even though the beta had worse-than-BF1 graphics. GT: dr fatsaq

If you use headphones remember to chose 3D headphones, not just regular. Makes a huge difference.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

When does the server go live for Deluxe? My 10 hour trial is running out today.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

10% off plus a 10 hour free trial, which is more than enough for most EA games. :(

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Does Xbox have a platoon or whatever? Add dr fatsaq if so plz

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Man, I wish xbox capture was less poo poo because I just mowed down about 20 guys in the tank through smoke bombs on the bridge to win a conquest game 1-0 and it only caught the last bit.

UnfortunateSexFart fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Nov 18, 2018

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I had a really good pubbie on my squad today, with his communication we dominated, but then he quit after one game and it was even more frustrating to play after getting a glimpse of some actual teamwork. I never play any game regularly enough to make gaming friends.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Added all the xboners too (dr fatsaq)

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Is there no android companion app for this?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I think V looks way better than 1 on X, especially since the 1 patch was a pretty lazy basic up-res.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Lawnie posted:

Yeah red dead online looks dope but it will be unplayable until at least next year. Shootymans will suffice for now.

It's very stable and fine? A bit boring maybe.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Lawnie posted:

No poo poo? Because GTA online, as others have said, just did not work for a long time after release.

Yeah there are a few weird glitches, mostly involving clothing, but otherwise seems pretty ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I tried to give bfv another chance and the amount of snipers is insane. I would play the game constantly if they just took the sniper class.out completely.