Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.
Going to go ahead and join the chorus here, the game was pretty disappointing, no way in hell was it a AU$90 game, maybe 40. Maps felt claustrophobic, barely ever noticed tanks on the map because for some reason a ww2 game won't let teams have more than 2 each in some maps, 1 in others, and those tanks go bye bye very easy, same with the planes. Feels too easy to get killed, like the bullets do too much damage, not enough maps and guns imo.

Sounds like a bunch of bitching and complaining but there are definitely things I did like, the guns felt fun to shoot, I actually don't mind limited ammunition for tanks, just like BF1 this one sounds amazing, being able to revive squad mates and build sand bags/turrets is really great. Good thing I managed to get a refund, I think i'll wait for the next few maps to get added and pray the price goes down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU