Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

veni veni veni posted:

Maybe it was just a right place at the right time thing, but I enjoy BF5 a lot more than BF1. I liked BF4 better than either one of them, but I played it to death for 2 years and never want to touch it again.

Saaaame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Choke point grenade spam, operations that one side could immediately be hosed because the other team would take our the fixed AA (eventually fixed)

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Hardline was great fun. The Cum Police will never die.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Beating people to death with a riot shield with cum police on it or made to look like an atm was fun as hell

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Looks like another new map at the end of the month and then a couple next month. Cool!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Hardline whipped rear end especially for loving around. Riot shield ATMs all day.

BF1 really toned down the wackiness that existed in previous games and that carried over to V. Still playing V a bunch and liking it more than 1 though.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Gonna be at work late but might be on later

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

New map is a pretty fun meatgrinder. Flanking is possible, people throw down spawn beacons liberally so it's good and chaotic

Gotta say the pistol carbine for recon is extremely my poo poo

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

A better team based shooter just got released (kinda). Come play the new Plants vs Zombies, m'lords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

RCarr posted:

BFV was terrible in mostly every aspect. I put it in the Hardline tier of Battlefield games I would never consider playing again.

Hardline was good