Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

super macho dude posted:

whats the conditions for the Murder Train to be activated?

I think the receiving team has to be losing.
By how much I don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

The real question is, can you derail that motherfucker with enough AT mines?
I must take to the field and investigate.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

lol u fukken kidding bro who shat in your cheerios?

The Bone Krew and our superior 'Not leaving a tank in the middle of buttfuck nowhere' skills

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/CTi9S90.gifv

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Party Plane Jones posted:

Sinai sort of requires way more coordination and thinking than most pubbie teams are capable of; some objectives you need to make use of gas and smoke grenades to cover your advances, and others you need to use flame grenades to make sure they don't arm/disarm the objective.

Also if you aren't horsing around then you're not defending well.

https://streamable.com/dfb2

Me and my non goon friends just spent an entire session denying the enemy team the Charlie point.
By the 3rd game they stopped loving with us over there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Is there no way of dealing with a tank if you don't have the rocket gun, aside from attempting to predict it's path with mines or getting danger close with dynamite?