Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Man I really hope they nerf the crap out of the stationary AA guns soon, cause those things are making it impossible to use planes or the blimps if anyone uses them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Beastie posted:

Patch Wishlist:
    Buff spotting, I have to mash it 5 times just to spot a tank.

Remove interior repairs for ground vehicles.

Editable class load-outs outside of round.

Firing range.

Give Support and/or Scout tnt. This may be able to override the "vehicles can't internally repair" complaint.

AA can just chew through aircraft, maybe drop the damage a bit.

Kill all wookies.

Most of those make sense, the remove repair idea is a bad one though, considering how vulnerable vehicles are in this one, not to mention how rare they are(I'm thinking they should change the spawn rate to be instead of just 1-3 in a category, it should be 1-2 for each variety, so 2 light tanks, 2 heavy tanks, 2 artillery trucks, and 2 landships for example on the bigger maps, especially in Operations)

Also the special classes should just become normal classes, maybe with a slight nerf in exchange, cause I've only gotten the flamethrower kit like 4 times, sentry kit like twice, and have yet to get the tank hunter kit, or at least make it work more like how the special classes in Star Wars Battlefront 2 back in the day worked, where they were locked for each person till you got a set amount of kills and then they become free to use, current system has them as too rare to really have a noticeable effect on how a battle goes

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

sunday at work posted:

I wish support had the placeable AT mines. What the hell am I supposed to do with one limpet mine? Assault should be the class trying to tag vehicles.

I've mostly been using it as a wall/door buster