Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

angels of mons pubis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

THE SERVER IS FULL. YOU HAVE BEEN PLACED IN THE QUEUE.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

im no good at this game, I cant seem to hit poo poo even when an enemy is standing right in front of me and I'm unloading my crappy lmg into him, but loving hell cutting dudes heads off with a saber is fun and so is running them over with my jeep.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

whats the conditions for the Murder Train to be activated?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

The real question is, can you derail that motherfucker with enough AT mines?
I must take to the field and investigate.

I dont see why not, last time it spawned, I was the only idiot taking it on with a light tank but scoring mucho points for hitting it with shells. I have yet to see any pubbies organize quickly enough to blow it up though.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Support's infini-grenade trick is great for raining down death from above at Freddie or taking on a heavy tank all by your lonesome, but its a shame their primary weapons are poo poo.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

are the xbone servers still hosed?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Feenix posted:

Man the Order of the Falcon mission stuff is kinda nuts. I'd stop if I wasn't basically half-done... but drat getting 3 vehicle destroys with the K Bullets is taking forever.

you really need a buddy running support so he can be your ammo bitch

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

an AT mine detonated with an AT grenade will also completely blow out the top floors of a house or building if layed in the middle of a room in the structure

really messes up a camping scout's day

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

gently caress squad leaders who dont issue orders. its basically free experience points for the whole squad, dipshit. there should be an option to mutiny and do a little fragging on your commanding officer.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

moist turtleneck posted:

Can you damage your teammates with gas grenades? I've been harassing wookies in dumb spots with them

You cant :gas: your own dudes, only yourself, in the casual mode servers.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Detective No. 27 posted:

Anyone on Xbone having trouble connecting to servers?

yah, I kept getting booted this afternoon.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

so does the tank hunter special just not exist anymore or something? I don't think I've seen a single instance of it yet

only on certain maps

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Are there any Assault guns that have decent accuracy beyond like 10 feet? Shotguns are obviously out and I feel like I haven't found an SMG that controls well yet.

Comedy edit: Yes I know that the AT rocket is a laser.

M18 optical. You still wont be headshot sniping enemies from 50 yards away but its a death laser at close to mid range.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

actually, assault is quite good

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Where do i get a sweet goon emblem from?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

This game should let you double stack on item variants, like let me roll with the spotting flare AND the blinding flare jfc

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

my biggest gripe lately has been trying to figure out how to melee better. 9 times out a 10, I get maybe one hit in whether its a knife, club, or shovel, only to get the insta-kill animation on my own guy.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Cant snipe for poo poo, but being a scout Squad Commander armed with flares, the periscope, and a squad of pubbies who only BARELY followed orders, made Oil Of Empires so much easier.

The periscope was made for Operations and works great for racking up points but how the hell do you zoom in and out with it on Xbone?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Blind Rasputin posted:

I'm almost to level 3 of assault. What happens after level 3 it seems like all the guns unlock at that point, are there other unlocks and I'm just being an idiot?
There's one Level 10 gun to unlock for each class.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

CornHolio posted:

Also, I think I'm the only one that likes Suez as it is. Taking C & B and then just launching mortars into A is fantastic. So many multikills.

:same:

Suez is great because there's almost no down time on the map, just rushing forward like a mad bastard

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I like that I can steal a dying soldiers gun instead of reviving them.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

This beta didn't quite have the feel of B1, where after playing it a few days, I knew I was going to buy the full game. This one, though, I dunno. Weapons don't feel balanced enough yet, the two maps' control points aren't fun, and now with the addition of ammo and health boxes, Medics seem like an afterthought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Tei posted:

Could you expand this point more? Is the infantry focus some people talk about?

No more bullet drop, no more 1hkills at different ranges