Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperFox
Mar 19, 2015
anyone else encounter the new steaming pile of maggot encrusted AIDS feces that is the new Battlefield Career website?

it's slower than a virgin on prom night.

the loadout section is super informative if you're trying to determine what gun to buy. It tells you the nicknames Germans gave to their peni... i mean guns.

SniperFox fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Aug 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperFox
Mar 19, 2015

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Is there no way of dealing with a tank if you don't have the rocket gun, aside from attempting to predict it's path with mines or getting danger close with dynamite?

Eh. Rocket Gun isn't that great IMO vs tanks. I havent found the sweet spot for hits, but I use all the ammo and MAYBE disable a tank. Unless it's already hurt, you can't destroy a tank using only the Rocket Gun. Also, no optic on the gun, so it's really hard to pull long shots.

It is THE MOST FUN anti-sniper weapon though... Especially against dudes shooting through windows, as long as they arent too far obv (because no optics).