Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

So the MG15 n.A. Storm and MG15 n.A. Low Weight are just kind of... the best LMG's in the game? I've borked around with the DLC weapons, and none feel as reliable. I play support almost exclusively, and everything else kind of feels, just, bleh. Like the BAR is a rad assault rifle, but in terms of I WILL MAKE YOU ALL DUCK UNDER MY HELLFIRE, all else just comes up short.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

RCarr posted:

I know it’s not a popular opinion in here but I still think BF1 is a much better game and I still enjoy it :)

Me too. I picked up BFV on sale last week and it just... does not feel good. And I’ve been playing since OG 1942. I’m going to shelve it for a couple of months and see if the QoL improves. Meantime I’ll be falling back to BF1 for multiplayer action.