Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

texting my ex posted:

ok BF4 questiion but maybe someone can help me out. I got BF4 premium and I don't know how to download the DLC's. I got China Rising and Second Assault downloaded which downloaded automatically, but the other ones won't start. I tried repairing, updating and reinstalling the game and nothing happens. If I go into the missing DLC's manually, I have no option to download.

What gives

Are you unable to join servers that are running this content? I remember not needing to download all of them, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Sorry to repost but are other XBoner goons getting drifting aim in the beta? this’s bizarre as hell and as far as i can test my controller’s fine.

That posters sticks probably have drift, but the older games have a more generous default deadzone.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

red19fire posted:

Well I’m pretty sure ww1 was pre-Geneva convention so it’s perfectly OK to murk medical personnel.

You are mistaken. Of course, not all parties involved in the war had signed on to the treaty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Geneva_Convention

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
My ideal Battlefield would be a remake of 1942. Tank battles on El Alamein, there's nothing better.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
The server crashing whenever someone would bring down the tower on Siege of Shanghai was a real #battlefieldmoment

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
This is giving me some real Battlefront 2 whiplash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

yellowcar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCZLabOywYU

hell yeah i'm coming back for some M1 Garand PING, baby

I want a clicker game, but with M1 Garand pings.