Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

They really need to add something to more quickly and easily distinguish a prone enemy against one who's down/waiting for a revive/one of your side's peeps. Especially a Support with an LMG in a prone position lying on their back, it's obnoxious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Nerf the KE7. It’s a goddamn laser at range and I find myself easily winning cross-map snipe battles with enemy Recons, its hip fire is excellent, and I have infinite ammo. Being prone in this game has almost zero disadvantages.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

• Increased the damage for the Mk VI Revolver. Two-hit kill range is now 12 m
    (previously 7 m), three-hit kill range is 30 m (previously 12 m), four-hit kill range is 50
    m (previously 30 m). Minimum damage is now 22 instead of 15. Damage dropped too
    steeply for the rate of fire and magazine capacity of this weapon.

img - M. Bison yes, YES!.gif

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

So the KE7 sucks now, it's just all over the place when prone. What's a good Support weapon now?

Also, do you get Tides of War chapter experience for playing game modes outside of Squad Conquest?

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I played a match of Frontlines the other day where the mission-status indicator (which team held which flags, time left, etc) was conspicuously missing from the screen. It made the game play oddly hollow, like the stakes were just lower. Not sure what happened but definitely do not recommend.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Any details on tomorrow's update?

Also, I am absolutely in love with the ZK-383. With full upgrades down the right side, it's an absolute laser beast with 40-round mags so I can essentially fire forever. Its hipfire isn't quite as good as the Sten, but then again, what is?

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I'd rather play five straight weeks of Squad Conquest-focused games like last week's Tides of War than any more Breakthrough. It's just such a meat grinder, and the games are so long. Good luck playing medic on any of the enormous maps with Assaults, Recons, and prone Supports sniping you from every single direction. Bah, I say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

How in the hell are you supposed to win Breakthrough as the attackers on Hamada? The final sector is three checkpoints, and the enemy spawn is like ten seconds away from all three of them. Ah well, got all my Tides of War objectives done for this week so I'm done with that lovely game type. The "epic" headgear for all of that isn't even that cool.

When I'm playing Assault I seriously use my Revolver as much as I use the Gewehr 43 since its hip fire is absolutely atrocious. Revolver Supremacy!!!!