Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VincesUndies
Jul 18, 2002

Vince McMahon's Underpants

Laserface posted:

anyone got a direct link to the xbone beta download so i can queue this poo poo up on my console?

Here's the link to the US store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/battlefield-1-open-beta/bw065l19q5wz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VincesUndies
Jul 18, 2002

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

OK, back to Deus Ex/RS Siege I guess.

When does the beta end?

September 8

VincesUndies
Jul 18, 2002

Don't forget to quit the game completely when you exit so you don't use up your hours in standby

VincesUndies
Jul 18, 2002

I'm getting that. Seems to be impacting people who got the trial from ea access. I saw on Reddit that it's an EA issue. Hopefully gets fixed soon.
Edit: sounds like it may be related to the preview program. Apparently you can fix it by doing a factory reset while keeping all of your games and apps https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/248599#Comment_248599

Or you could wait for the inevitable patch

VincesUndies fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Oct 13, 2016

VincesUndies
Jul 18, 2002

Beastie posted:

Well, because my gf's little brother linked his account to my Xbox I can't play early.

He has EA Access and bought the game there. I tried launching the game but it tells me to insert the disc or buy another license.

I don't want to gently caress anything up so I ordered it off amazon.

See you guys on October 21, 1914.

If you're homesharing with your gf's brother I think you only need one copy to play, so you don't need to order it off amazon

VincesUndies
Jul 18, 2002

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Do AT mines persist through death?

Yes, I took out a heavy tank after it killed me that way. They're also harder to spot than in the other BF games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VincesUndies
Jul 18, 2002

sunday at work posted:

Hold the spot button and use the right stick to navigate. It also has social options (ha) and lets you request aid and ammo (ha ha).

If you select Go Go Go as squad leader he blows his whistle which is awesome and worth knowing about