Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

On Xbox at least, I think it's actually faster to close the game and restart it rather than use :dice:'s quit button if you want to switch servers. :ughh:

Same deal for PS4 - definitely faster to close the game and restart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat
Where the hell do you apply for BUTT?

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat

Ol Standard Retard posted:

hey BUTT Clan member Von Dilsnick, sorry it took so long to get you into the party but we also all then bailed out for the evening.

No sweat - had no mic handy so I declined the party invite. Cheers

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat
I'd feel a little better about getting gunned down by hellriegels all the goddamn time if I had more than 20 bullets in my BAR or Chauchat to begin with. Giving that thing 40 rounds is retarded.

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat

Ol Standard Retard posted:

Sorry von dilsnick uhhhh I was on board to teabag wphoever was in that arty truck and it was you my bad

It was great. I lol'd. Wasn't at all surprised that you torched my plans to arty truck snipe . Good show.

Edit - actually looked like you hesitated then were like, nah, gonna go ahead and dip the nutz

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat

The Bananana posted:

Any ps4 crew?

[BUTT]
I bought the game in my sons account by mistake- if anyone is culling/adding folks to the rolls, boot my Von_Dilsnick if it’s active and add YALL-SO-CRAZY. Game is fun but lonely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat

Ineffiable posted:

Got your invite. I also help maintain the goon platoon (our tag is [butt]) so apply for it and I'll get you in so you can just party up with butt members anytime one is on.

Hey, could you approve YALL-SO-CRAZY?

thanks