Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

FastestGunAlive posted:

I agree that a howitzer would be great. I can understand removal of the mortar, even if I don’t agree with it, but howitzers or non-gadget mortars would be fine because there would only be a few. Also give us a squad call in, less expensive than the V2 and with smaller radius and damage. You could even have a smoke variant.

the PIAT can function as a mortar btw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzUQhgy6lh4

i think the splash damage zone is very low for that projectile though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Zzulu posted:

Why the symbol is banned? Was it a rallying thing for real nazis or somethng?

did you just de-thaw from like 30 year cryo-sleep or something?

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Replace her with a supermodel Russian sniper lady in stereotypical brown uniform and nobody would have batted an eye because they all saw that character in Enemy At the Gates and so have acclimated to it, even though it's about as accurate as the aforementioned Brit.

to be fair there were well documented all female soviet sniper platoons though, just sayin

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
full patch notes:
http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/dice...12019_FINAL.pdf

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
and dont forget about the semi-auto capability! does sound like an airsoft gun or a short barrel 22 though, which i enjoy

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
thank you (el)jebus for a true BF masterclass :golfclap:

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

El Jebus posted:

https://youtu.be/QnzEtPr7egI
Maybe it’s best if I don't take the wheel of any more Kubelwagons.

wished i saved that clip as well now, because from the my 1st person perspective you just saw the dust coming up for the other kubel coming over the horizon and as it approached and became visible it
basically had the feels of the Akira bike jousting sequence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaMTTVcFZD8&t=134s

vivisectvnv fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jan 28, 2019

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
mmmm, from my WOT days the two STUGs once upgraded had really good traverse and very very very nimble and an awesome low profile, so you can prone down and just be a dick pretty effectively

but like all german tanks, the reverse is ATROCIOUS, i'm glad they nailed that with the tiger

so it's hopefully like the inverse of the Brit "Gun Carrier"

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
in what sense?

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
fun run of games with the ps4 goons this weekend, especially that ludicrous rotterdam kill room

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
why the gently caress isnt panzerstorm on breakthrough, or just in all the rotations period

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
Considering the time-line of the tides of war so far and with Greece being the next "campaign" is there any chance they'll release something eastern front related, including soviet infantry/vehicles/planes?

Barbarossa started proper in late June i think and the invasion of Greece, at least by ze Germans was in like spring 41.

If they do any of the early Barbarossa battles, like Brest Fortress or the Battle of Moscow, I would be insanely happy.

How long did they keep adding stuff to BF1?

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
green "sickly" crab

that's no spider good sirs

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

RCarr posted:

This is easily the best battle royale game now. Not saying much due to how dogshit the combat is in the other ones, but still.

agreed, hope all they change is the looting mechanics and maybe slightly increase the starting circle area?

i love the slightly limited resources, janky armor system and above all, hearing those death screams from across the map

engagements feel way more intense and satisfying win/lose scenarios than in apex or blackout

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

veni veni veni posted:

Psn is monostat7 if anyone wants to play. Fair warning, I suck.

playin firestorm rn psn:babeitskiy

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
love the gunplay and even the woeful looting system can't mar how god drat enjoyable the gameplay is

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

dog nougat posted:

Had some fun firestorm rounds last night, despite dying immediately mostly. On my final round last night I came across a purple Enfield with a bayonet. For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to mount it for sweet instakills.

it is already mounted, just hold down your melee button for sweet baynot death screams

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
great run of games this mornin with streyr spider, dog nougat, monostat and a good non-goon fella

couldnt get a good clip of spider carjacking a sturmtiger from a full squad, but i did get spider and mono's tragic encounter between their heli and a well placed pz38 round

https://youtu.be/rXzrU2pGcwY

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
bayonet charge was clutch as heck

nice one ghost

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
ill hop on in a bit as well, meat you say?

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
gotta say, played both maps a few times and i'm already pretty much done with them

not enough farking broats and planes for now to be honest

maps are lovely and immersive, but they honestly just seem incredibly hollow for how loving long it took them to put them out

i'm hesitantly switching over to COD, until anything remotely resembling Eastern Front/Operation Barbarossa comes to fruition, which i know is a loving pipe dream

is Guadalcanal supposed to be a new map as well? that actually could be good since it had the most varied landscapes, beach/sugar cane fields/lush jungle...etc

vivisectvnv fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Nov 4, 2019

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

red19fire posted:

Unlike the actual marines, my moron team couldn't get off the loving beachhead and just got shredded by raking machine gun fire. Please :dice: give me a John Basilone skin that disables the recon class for the entire match and I won't mothball this game until the next shitass update.

yeah my first game on D was like that, I just parked myself as an engineer by that big field gun and they seriously couldn't even get past the first sector

zero fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
yeah no eastern front which bums me out as it was the only thing i was holding out for