Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Shhh. My Common Sense is Tingling

The Kaiser's moustache
Princip's Princes
Frontline Drag Queens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Yea the fuckers, I wanted to try this horsefield game at lunch.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Alls Quiet on the Western Goatse

Goonlipoli

Fingat
May 17, 2004

I feel like I'm on At Midnight with these.

Sopwith Cameltoe

Autist-Goonarian Empire

Fingat
May 17, 2004

I tried out Origin Access on PC last night to see if I could get the full version to run better than the beta. Unfortunately my 670 just isn't cutting it, and on some maps the frames dip so often it's hard to play. So I'm sticking with the original plan of playing on PS4 on Friday. The other maps are pretty cool. I wanted to try operations but there wasn't enough people playing it.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Avail posted:

I have a Gtx 670 2gb and it runs med/high fine as long as I have shadows down to low. Paired with a 5 year old i5 2500k @4.3ghz and I have zero issues. Just for comparison.

Though I'll be mainly playing on xbone since I home share with somebody. Yay half priced games.

Nice I'm on a 2500k @4.3 too. It seemed to be working better yesterday, I'll test some more tonight.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

I've been using the m95 carbine as mobile scout, firing while ads doesn't move the sight picture and the bolt action is fast.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

shut up blegum posted:

In the beta you could unlock a ton of stuff online, why would they remove that feature from the main game?

I just bought this, really liked the intro mission. It shows that you're just a number and if you die, someone else will take your spot. Now to hop onto the multiplayer and die over there :v:!

There is a companion app and Web page where you still can do this. They are saying when you are in BF1 you can't change it from the main screen, and only can once you are in a match on a server. But I thought this is how BF4 was too?

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Sex Prospector posted:

I saw a dude bayonet charge through an incendiary grenade.

Screaming flaming soldier skewering a dude in the chest. It was pretty bad rear end.

I should have told you to capture that.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Some Clips!

I love mines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy2Sdt2CZrk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPlZEl4DB9o
(I might have been drunk)

Funny Bugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo-j9C_e8es
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMwQ2i6oJZc

10-A Blues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiQ4RzgEPGU

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Zipperelli. posted:

Apologies if this has.already been asked, I asked in the other BF thread, not realizing it was a PC thread.

Anyone else on PS4 having a problem with the class specific rank on customize soldier from the main menu? Every time I go in there, it's locked at rank 0, but works correctly when customizing my solider in-game.

Pain in the rear end if I want to buy something new when I rank up, only to have to actually go into a server to do it.

TBH I don't touch the soldier customization outside of the game as it was buggy and wouldn't allow weapon tweaks.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

What is that stupid red symbol from? I see it all of the time.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok that makes sense, thanks. It looks like it was trying to be a face of some sort.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

I really liked the back to basics until we had to play as the Italians. The 1895 was not clicking with me at all. I spent the whole time trying to steal Mausers.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Did I see a blurb about double XP?

Fingat
May 17, 2004

The Mantis posted:

is there a pc thread for this "game"?

I see what you did there

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Yep

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Dice/EA invites you.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

Was anyone else getting weird like really janked the gently caress out physics. People dying and their bodies hanging on an invisible monkey bar type poo poo

One of the new things is server side ragdolls, they are buggy in this version.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Yea it's a full game and not a beta test.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fingat
May 17, 2004

You can boot me from Butt too if you haven't, I'm back on PC.