Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

anyone got a direct link to the xbone beta download so i can queue this poo poo up on my console?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I had my game turn into a slideshow after the dust storm hit and it then killed any ability to rejoin party chat with my friends and booted me from the game.

I also seem to die way too loving much.

The map is pretty bad tbh.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

game is fun now that I switched to assault class and can huck C4 over long distance to kill tanks.

still buggy as gently caress though. good to see nothing has changed.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Wow sweet there is no way to back out of a queue

Oh and no way to quit after a match despite that being patched into bf3 and 4 :bravo:

Laserface fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Oct 21, 2016

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Snipers are too abundant and easy to use.

just make them a map pickup like the flamer or the sentry so half the team that doesnt want to play the game can gently caress off up on some hill and fight over it.

Also I got the 'play the objective' achievement on xbone, which is a rare achievement, that 2% of the playerbase has unlocked :v:

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Do those medals persist or must you do all tasks ins a single game?

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Lewis gun supression kit is my current go to. Sucks you can't go full ham and dump the whole mag at once though.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

the game looks pretty and is OK but BF4 was better. Medic rifles are way too powerful and the snipers should require headshots for all OHKs because getting torso'd from across the map is loving ridiculous.

still feels like battlefield though so :shrug:

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

So I got the SMG medal, and it doesnt seem like I got my XP? or anything really of value to justify bothering trying that again?

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Sinai is the worst map in the game by a long stretch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

The Xbone external drive thing is just that the internal SATA is slow as heck and the disk is getting smashed by the OS for some reason, so using a USB 3.0 disk of any flavor (I just have a WD portable 2TB) means you usually load in 30sec or so earlier.

That first load-in to MP BF1 though is a loooong fuckin wait.