Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Two of my medals involve squad suppression/assists/etc.

Been stuck on squad saviour for a bit because it's like corralling headless chickens. Group up, dipshits!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

:allears:

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Holy cow is Rush bad and lovely. This giant's shadow map is the worst thing I've seen so far.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Dang I had a round where the approaches and angles just clicked and I went like 15-0 and destroyed two tanks using the ground support attack plane. At the end it was a protracted battle where I kept avoiding a fighter pilot and leading him over our main point where two AA guns lit him up.

Feels good strafe-loving a group of attackers and then dropping a bomb on some jerk behind them lobbing mortars at your boys.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Is there a reason planes will randomly drop 50 feet in altitude without input or any reason when you're flying around?

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

The way this scene played out made me laugh harder than anything else in this game.
http://i.imgur.com/KepnQgP.gifv

To truly master the horse, you must practice your lip tricks.
http://i.imgur.com/IeesN9x.gifv

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Holy cow, experimental scout with spot flare and incendiaryHE trap is loving awesome on war pigeons.

Pleads fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Jan 6, 2017

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Goddamn.

I've been stuck on "5 explosive kills in a life" all week. I rampaged through the regular and vehicle kills, got stuck, finished every other medal during a break, and now a stuck on it. People refuse to die.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Nah, guns and bombs don't count. Has to be grenades, limpets, dynamite, etc.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Biplane posted:

How the gently caress do I git gud with the bomber, there has to be some key insight into its use that I'm missing

Hope one of the pubbies who spawns into your tail gunner spot shoots planes on your 6 instead of parachuting out to die helplessly on the ground?

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I feel like my bomber accuracy would increase if the little left d-pad eye thing worked for me at all. That's supposed to give you the bombadier's view from the bottom of the plane with a little reticle, right?

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Fuckin' blew up like 8 planes before I realized this stupid rear end behemoth medal wasn't tracking anything goddamnit :dice:

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

That's how it works on xbone so I'd assume so, yeah.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

My trick that works 95% of the time in an attack plane with a fighter on my tail: speed up, dip low, then pull straight up and kill the engine. Pubbies are almost always full-throttle so the sudden change in direction + immediate slowdown usually has them fly past you. You may stall out and fall back downwards to pick up speed again but it's enough to shake them the first time, and sometimes they'll flip out and wind up in front of you for the kill.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Snak posted:

When I spawn on a sniper who is not helping, I drop a gas grenade on him.

My greatest team-fuckery triumph was spawning on a squad leader sniper who was like a kilometre away from the capture points when we were attacking in Operations. I spawned as support with smoke grenades and followed him around spamming smoke and firing my LMG wildly until someone spotted us and killed him.

I also spammed "request order" because he wasn't doing that, and when it gave me squad leader I booted him.

Our squad ended up doing pretty well with some guidance but we still lost.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Medals are fun sometimes, they make me switch up my playstyle and find new and fun ways to murder people.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

The one where the overlay shows up the map is always black? Just leave and find a new server/rejoin, fixes it 95% of the time for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Chemmy posted:

Do you understand what "power cycled" means?

I'm saying it fixes it without closing the app.