Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Party Plane Jones posted:

Class unlocks are hella broken (the ones you need to have class levels for) because class progression doesn't exist. It's bugged so only the first round will count.

What does this even mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

hoyl poo poo i just went 0-0 in a round as a medic and ended with almost 100k points, just by reviving, healing and capping :allears:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Just had the most retarded match, a full game and the opposing team didnt capture a point until we had a score of 120, me and some guy ran around in a tank unopposed the entire round, ended up with 56 kills and some 70,000 points and i reached rank 30 :wooper: gettin real tired lf the desert though

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Just found the AAA guns :stare: spent a round camped in the emplacment at E shootin biplanes out the sky, pretty loving great. God drat i love this game. The beta ends on the 15th correct? I dont think i'll survive until october

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Earwicker posted:

my ps4 experience is that the game is good during the fleeting momenets when i can actually get on a server and its not lagged to poo poo.

I haven't played bf betas/demos since the bf2 so i dont know how hopefull to be that they resolve this stuff for the launch?

been playing it almost constantly on the ps4 since the beta started :hehe:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

My best grappa tank story was when I was flying the zeppelin and nailed two heavy tanks and one light tank that were clusterfucking their way across the trenches from D to B with one volley from the main gun. Nine kills in one go!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Tei posted:

I hope the next BF game is a proper Command & Conquer total conversion, with Mammoth Tanks, Flame Tanks, Light Barrage Missile launchers. A special class Tanya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqnd4Qqq_1c

It would fit so well with this iteration of the BF engine... imagine a mamoth tank crushin the buildings in a town infected with tiberium, while flame troops clean the infantry inside, then a tanya appears and kills the tank with explosives and kill the flame dudes with akimbo pistols.

+I would love to see a remix of Hell March with the BF theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HUWUtTZvK4

But I am liking the slowest speed of combat of WW1 too.

Look at this motherfucking scrub not knowing Tanya was in Red Alert not Tiberian Dawn/Sun

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Having a good time with the support lmg thats a box fed, 200 round mag beast. Its a laser when prone and you can even equip a scope and toggle to single shot mode.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Nash posted:

Which gun is this?

Mg15 suppressive.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Heavy flamer tank is actually god tier. Me and a friend were fuckin around in one on Amiens and managed to wedge it inbetween two walls on E, with one flamethrower pointed down each entrance. We sat there for the entire round killing everyone who ran blind into it and we both ended up with over 50 kills and nearly 30k points :allears:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Beastie posted:

Yeah a couple of guys from the Bone Krew and I trapped the enemy in their spawn on Suez. Then we rained arty from the fort and kept them all hosed up.

It was cool.

Theres no fort on suez bro

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Indiscriminate mortar fire solves all problems.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I think if you can rely on people spotting enemies (lol) then its as good if not better than before. If you let the aim circle thing go as small as it can its basically pin point loving accurate.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

God tier support gun is the mg15 suppressive, its loving brutal with a 200-round box mag and a loving scope and bipod. Prone it's laser accurate and fired in short bursts you can outsnipe the snipers!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Fyi people can supremely gently caress you over just by getting into your psn account and activating their console as the primary, it happened to me and it can completely lock you out of all your downloaded games and it can take sony anything up to six months to fix it. :stare:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

In a fit of madness i rented a ps4 server for 31 days so feel free to log in or whatever. Its called "Absolutely no Suez"

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

SSD talk, I've read that improvements in loading/install times are marginal (i freakin love margins tho) but does an SSD reduce the noise of the console in any way? Because mine is a jet engine and it sounds like it could definitely melt steel beams.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Fuckin hell lads, might go get an SSD to put in my console, almost purely because I can finally choose a vehicle at my leisure.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

How the gently caress do I git gud with the bomber, there has to be some key insight into its use that I'm missing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Pressing the d-pad eye while you're aiming down the sight will automatically dorito spot any enemies you see

WHAT :stare: