Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

Please, for the love of all things holy and good on this earth, eat chips when you're not recording.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
BORAX AND SUGAR!

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Thesaya posted:

BORAX AND SUGAR!

No, I have to worry about my cat. She has bad ideas sometimes.

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
:thx:Update 50:thx:

Hard to believe we've put up 50 updates already... today it's another long one, but we wanted to close out the Dunwich Borers in this episode. There's a gang of surprisingly safety-conscious raiders to deal with, and Nick refuses to wear a hard hat. The raiders are bad enough, but there are worse things in the deeps of the mine - visions of the past, forgotten altars, and religious artifacts of forgotten gods are all waiting for us before we can step back into the light of day and forget this place.

Voting is open for our next companion here, and we'll stream next week.

Thesaya posted:

BORAX AND SUGAR!

bman in 2288 posted:

No, I have to worry about my cat. She has bad ideas sometimes.

That's pretty much why we put the sugar mix outside the house near the ant nest rather than keeping it open inside, although you might be able to do something like cut slits in the top of a plastic lid so that the ants can go in and out but a larger animal can't get at it.

seaborgium posted:

Please, for the love of all things holy and good on this earth, eat chips when you're not recording.

Really should be better about this, but a couple hours in along with alcohol and you do end up with the munchies... although maybe the change to Twitch to allow you to retrieve your own videos will allow for short breaks? Trying to get between 2.5 and 2.75 hours of gaming in a three hour span is a bit hard, but if the limit of three hours is broken it might be reasonable to do a short break to take care of those things.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Thesaya posted:

BORAX AND SUGAR!

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Well, since you liked Pickmans model and this being another Lovecraft reference, here's The Dunwich Horror.

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
:thx:Update 51:thx:

We're out of the mines and in search of our agreed upon companion, Piper. Unfortunately she's a bit difficult, but we eventually grab her and head off to Bunker Hill in search of adventure. There's a couple of new quests available, but the lure of the mighty U.S.S. Constitution (drat you, Weatherby Savings and Loan!) is too much to resist so we're off on the Captain's bidding.

Same deal as last week where we'll be switching companions once we finish up , so vote here on who we should take.

I love this, and if at some time we have a dedicated mirelurk killing weapon (like a shotgun) I think it will be called Borax and Sugar.

Thesaya posted:

Well, since you liked Pickmans model and this being another Lovecraft reference, here's The Dunwich Horror.

That one I've read (and read again at the link), but Pickman's Model had just somehow slipped my mind. It seemed familiar once I read it, and definitely not something you want to read before going out in the dark alone.

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

ddegenha posted:

:thx:Update 51:thx:

We're out of the mines and in search of our agreed upon companion, Piper. Unfortunately she's a bit difficult, but we eventually grab her and head off to Bunker Hill in search of adventure. There's a couple of new quests available, but the lure of the mighty U.S.S. Constitution (drat you, Weatherby Savings and Loan!) is too much to resist so we're off on the Captain's bidding.

I know I said this during the stream, but I freaking love Bosun. Ironsides is pretty good too (and has the same voice actor I think), but Bosun being cranky about his reprogramming and such is sweet as heck. I want to know what happens to the Constitution crew after the ending twist of the mission.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

ThaGhettoJew posted:

I know I said this during the stream, but I freaking love Bosun. Ironsides is pretty good too (and has the same voice actor I think), but Bosun being cranky about his reprogramming and such is sweet as heck. I want to know what happens to the Constitution crew after the ending twist of the mission.

The 15 minutes or so I've seen of that quest have been fabulous. I hope it gets better, playing along seems to get the most funny responses.
Ironsides getting offended at you for asking for payment was :laffo:
So far all the side quests have been a lot more fun than the main quest, with the possible exception of the Inception machine you did on Kellogg's brain. I thought it was pretty well written but would have had more impact if Kellogg was more of an active antagonist instead of someone we had to track down and having half the time you had with him shooting a rocket into his face.

I can't being I'm saying this but I actually miss travelling with Cait, Nick and Piper have been fun, especially when Piper busts out the minigun and goes to town and I want to be sarcastic bros with Nick forever. Cait seemed like such a cliche of the bad girl stereotype swearing nonstop and spending all her time kicking the poo poo out of raiders for money and I still can't figure out how she still has that accent. But she's actually grown on me and she feels like an actual character, not like perpetual quest giver Preston.
Cait makes an interesting point that I think should be the basis for this entire companion system. Once she starts gushing about her feelings for you, she tells you that she’s glad you’ve had her back, and that for the first time, she feels safe around you.
This is how this system should work. Instead of a cringey checklist of likes/dislikes that make characters love or hate you, the companion system should be more time-based instead with some aspect of which actions you take. If you’ve traveled with your companion for hours, fought by them, defended them, they should be loyal to you. All of these dialogue and quest options should be available in the due course of time, regardless of if your character prefers sarcastic comments or lockpicking.
Of course now that I've said this Bethesda will find a way to make this weird and creepy.

Voting for Hancock this time since getting up to no good with him seems like it could be fun.

ultrabindu fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Nov 8, 2016

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
:thx:Update 52:thx:

Today we're continuing on our quest to help the good Captain, with a scavenger hunt for necessary parts to get his rocket engines working. There are some bumps along the way, but we at least TRIED to be a nice guy about it. Also, more mirelurks. Why did it have to be mirelurks?

Vote early and vote often here for our next companion! Of course, today I'll definitely understand if people don't want anything more to do with voting.

ultrabindu posted:

The 15 minutes or so I've seen of that quest have been fabulous. I hope it gets better, playing along seems to get the most funny responses.
Ironsides getting offended at you for asking for payment was :laffo:
So far all the side quests have been a lot more fun than the main quest, with the possible exception of the Inception machine you did on Kellogg's brain. I thought it was pretty well written but would have had more impact if Kellogg was more of an active antagonist instead of someone we had to track down and having half the time you had with him shooting a rocket into his face.

I can't being I'm saying this but I actually miss travelling with Cait, Nick and Piper have been fun, especially when Piper busts out the minigun and goes to town and I want to be sarcastic bros with Nick forever. Cait seemed like such a cliche of the bad girl stereotype swearing nonstop and spending all her time kicking the poo poo out of raiders for money and I still can't figure out how she still has that accent. But she's actually grown on me and she feels like an actual character, not like perpetual quest giver Preston.
Cait makes an interesting point that I think should be the basis for this entire companion system. Once she starts gushing about her feelings for you, she tells you that she’s glad you’ve had her back, and that for the first time, she feels safe around you.
This is how this system should work. Instead of a cringey checklist of likes/dislikes that make characters love or hate you, the companion system should be more time-based instead with some aspect of which actions you take. If you’ve traveled with your companion for hours, fought by them, defended them, they should be loyal to you. All of these dialogue and quest options should be available in the due course of time, regardless of if your character prefers sarcastic comments or lockpicking.
Of course now that I've said this Bethesda will find a way to make this weird and creepy.

Voting for Hancock this time since getting up to no good with him seems like it could be fun.

This quest is actually pretty awesome, and the ending is worth the work you put into it. As far as the companions go, I'll confess that Cait is a favorite because she's probably the companion who changes the most as a character through their interaction with the player. Other characters are much more static, although MacCready is probably second as far as development is concerned. Nick is also one where we get to see a lot of his character because he's heavily involved in Far Harbor - when we get to that one I'm going to take him along for that reason, but a lot of what you focus on with Nick is his back story. Right now Hancock is in the lead, so maybe we'll get a chance to hang out with him and get up to some good old fashioned trouble.

ThaGhettoJew posted:

You know, I never have actually followed up with them after the quest. I'll make a point of doing so in this week's stream.

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
:thx:Update 53:thx:

A bit of a long update today, but that's partially on account of one more quest to find a part for the ship and partially on account of a little friendly fire accident requiring us to re-do part of the quest line. On the plus side, Piper's comfortable enough with us to share some of her past war stories as a reporter. We'll have the payoff for this quest tomorrow, but in the meantime stream is coming tonight and you can still vote here on our next companion.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
That college story was disappointing. I was hoping for them ending up ditching their boyfriends for each other or something like that.

(It's the gay agenda after all)

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
Piper is confused.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

I'm just curious, but with Spray and Pray can you just shoot at the ground and have the explosion damage the enemy? Seems like with something fast moving that aiming for the legs would be a better tactic. If it does explode when it hits the ground, then even if you fail to hit their legs you're still doing something rather than missing completely if you aim at the torso.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

seaborgium posted:

I'm just curious, but with Spray and Pray can you just shoot at the ground and have the explosion damage the enemy? Seems like with something fast moving that aiming for the legs would be a better tactic. If it does explode when it hits the ground, then even if you fail to hit their legs you're still doing something rather than missing completely if you aim at the torso.

From what it looks like, the explosions are just too small to viably use them like you suggest. But that's just what it looks like to me, the closest I've gotten to playing this game is switching between enjoying and shitposting in the streams.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

seaborgium posted:

Yes you can. It's one of the reasons explosive guns are so useful. The explosive effect also benefits from the perk that increases explosive damage and size.

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
We're streaming now! Stream is obviously over since this was yesterday.

ddegenha fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Nov 10, 2016

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
:thx:Update 54:thx:

Today we're starting out with the end of the U.S.S. Constitution quests, and after its spectacular conclusion heading over to see Jack Cabot. There's trouble at the old Asylum, and when we get there the guards have been routed and it's full of raiders. Oh, and Jack's eldritch abomination of a father is still locked in the basement. On the plus side, we've now got literally inhuman charisma. Next goal: luck.

White Coke posted:

Yes you can. It's one of the reasons explosive guns are so useful. The explosive effect also benefits from the perk that increases explosive damage and size.

I didn't know that... hmm, maybe I'll have to look into that perk.

bman in 2288 posted:

From what it looks like, the explosions are just too small to viably use them like you suggest. But that's just what it looks like to me, the closest I've gotten to playing this game is switching between enjoying and shitposting in the streams.

seaborgium posted:

I may have to try this... it's a good weapon, but it can be a bit accurate. The Spray and Pray is accurately named, although it's also accurately named now.

ultrabindu posted:

Piper is confused.

I really wish she'd had more and different dialogue for this quest line.

Thesaya posted:

That college story was disappointing. I was hoping for them ending up ditching their boyfriends for each other or something like that.

(It's the gay agenda after all)

Like I hear happened on the Bachelor! That would have been a better ending to the story. Note: when I read the comment to Nancy she thought back and said "I think one of them did decide she was done with men afterward, but didn't end up with the other girl in the story."

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I like the little pause Nancy makes before announcing story time, as if deciding whether or not to include the prefix "rambling" to it and deciding not to.

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Thesaya posted:

I like the little pause Nancy makes before announcing story time, as if deciding whether or not to include the prefix "rambling" to it and deciding not to.

It's understood.

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
:thx:Update 55:thx:

We're starting out this week's stream with the end of the Cabot quest line, which Jack feels a bit guilty about. Briefly. Turns out that sometimes these questions have really easy answers. After that we're off to Sanctuary to pick up Hancock, but before we leave for our adventures Ironsides gave us a portable cannon and we haven't even used it yet.

Vote here for our next companion. I may not have voting one week just to take care of the Mechanist quest line, but we'll see.

Thesaya posted:

ThaGhettoJew posted:

It's understood.

I can confirm that she is, in fact, considering whether or not to say rambling. Perhaps it being understood might eliminate the pause.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
When you go back to Cabot house, remember to raid it for booze. There was some on their dining room table, the aforementioned bottle in the front parlour and possibly more.

About cannons, when visiting Älvsborgs fästning, a fortress on an island outside of Gothenburg Sweden as a kid, the tour guide showed us a cannon ball from a Danish ship that was embedded in the inner wall in the mess hall. It had come from like a km or more away, penetrated the outer wall, which was thick stone, taken the leg off a soldier and was halfway into the wall. Cannons are kind of impressive.

Thesaya fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Nov 11, 2016

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
:thx:Update 56:thx:

We're starting off the week right by going to check on the crew of the U.S.S. Constitution and getting a promotion in the bargain. The bottom of the tower is crawling with super mutants, but we can handle that. After that we're going to go in search of old man Savoldi for his grandson, but that won't be easy considering that there's rust devils in town and ghouls under it.

You can vote here for our next companion. Video is late today because last night I put up a video of our cats reacting to a Roomba. I think that time was well spent.

Thesaya posted:

When you go back to Cabot house, remember to raid it for booze. There was some on their dining room table, the aforementioned bottle in the front parlour and possibly more.

About cannons, when visiting Älvsborgs fästning, a fortress on an island outside of Gothenburg Sweden as a kid, the tour guide showed us a cannon ball from a Danish ship that was embedded in the inner wall in the mess hall. It had come from like a km or more away, penetrated the outer wall, which was thick stone, taken the leg off a soldier and was halfway into the wall. Cannons are kind of impressive.

Noted, if I go back there. And that is a really great story about that cannon ball. I think one of the most interesting things about Europe is how much of their history is still there for everybody to see. Nancy's got an aunt who is living over there, so maybe we'll have to visit next year to enjoy some of that first hand.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

ddegenha posted:

Noted, if I go back there. And that is a really great story about that cannon ball. I think one of the most interesting things about Europe is how much of their history is still there for everybody to see. Nancy's got an aunt who is living over there, so maybe we'll have to visit next year to enjoy some of that first hand.

She's got a Swedish aunt? Oooor are you talking about Europe like it's one big country?

My favourite interaction with Jehovas was the time I didn't even know what I did until later. I mean, usually the multicoloured hair, piercings and weird clothes aren't enough to deter them but this time they didn't even bother giving me a pamphlet. It wasn't until five minutes later I realised I was wearing a tshirt saying "I like girls, in a gay way". I guess together with the rest of my look it was enough to make them not even try.

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
:thx:Update 57:thx:

Today we're going on a trip to the Museum of Witchcraft in Salem, where a lunch will be provided if you can stomach it. One of the exhibits is a real scream, but the Museum has seen better days. After that we're off on a search for a place where everybody knows your name, but we won't be able to explore it until tomorrow's update.

Streaming tomorrow night, and the polls are still open here.

Thesaya posted:

She's got a Swedish aunt? Oooor are you talking about Europe like it's one big country?

My favourite interaction with Jehovas was the time I didn't even know what I did until later. I mean, usually the multicoloured hair, piercings and weird clothes aren't enough to deter them but this time they didn't even bother giving me a pamphlet. It wasn't until five minutes later I realised I was wearing a tshirt saying "I like girls, in a gay way". I guess together with the rest of my look it was enough to make them not even try.

She's got an American aunt who is living somewhere I can't recall off the top of my head but who did just invite us to come visit anytime. I am, sadly, committing the sin of referring to Europe like it's one big country since this I feel that in this case the particular characteristic is spread across the entire continent.

Luckily I don't have to worry about having Jehovas visit the infidel with informational pamphlets where I currently live, but if so I'd be willing to get a shirt that said the same thing about guys if it would short cut the proselytizing.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
http://www.khaoskomix.com/shop/en/13-t-shirt-men-in-a-gay-way.html

Well, here's your shirt then! Male version of mine. ;)

edit; A sandwich is bread with something on top of it. Nancy is wrong.

Editedit; I am pretty sure the band you are talking about is Apocalyptica, Nancy. They're Finnish, and they're even more awesome live.

Thesaya fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Nov 16, 2016

HomestarCanter
Oct 21, 2008

Strong Bad,
you're a horse's twees.

ddegenha posted:

[...]visit the infidel with informational pamphlets[...]

Nice.

I'm really enjoying these videos. Your banter and commentary make for some great moments.

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
:thx:Update 58:thx:

Today we're exploring the Chee Proustbar and naturally looting the place, although things get a bit dicey on the way out when we wake something that REALLY should have been left sleeping. After using the terrain to our advantage we're left with a bit of a dilemma as to what to do, but I decided to head south and seek out the Vault Tec signal. Unfortunately it's a long way south, and there's a lot that can happen over that span of time...

Streaming tonight, and voting is still open here

Thesaya posted:

http://www.khaoskomix.com/shop/en/13-t-shirt-men-in-a-gay-way.html

Well, here's your shirt then! Male version of mine. ;)

edit; A sandwich is bread with something on top of it. Nancy is wrong.

Editedit; I am pretty sure the band you are talking about is Apocalyptica, Nancy. They're Finnish, and they're even more awesome live.

Nice! Although I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't find something closer where the price isn't in pounds.

I love the fact that sandwiches are just a topic of debate, and you're right it is Apocalyptica. Now that I think back we've seen videos and just watching it that way it looks awesome.

HomestarCanter posted:

Nice.

I'm really enjoying these videos. Your banter and commentary make for some great moments.

I try to sneak in the Discworld references where I can. Glad you're enjoying!

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
We're getting ready to stream now

Thanks for coming out, everyone. I think this might have been our best attended stream yet.

ddegenha fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Nov 17, 2016

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
:thx:Update 59:thx:

We're just steadily heading south at this point in search of Vault 88, with all kinds of nasty things in our way. Mirelurks, Rust Devils, and Ghouls are included, although stumbling into Jamaica Plain probably didn't help with the last. It's a rough trip is the main thing to take away, although it gets really weird when we spot a closed refrigerator...

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Art is usually graded by effort not talent, so you getting that A isn't that odd. I am a bit confused by your painting though, didn't your teacher have you sketch in pencil or charcoal before painting? I mean, I usually do background then sketch on top of that but I've been an artist for quite a while so it is not so odd not using that technique, but just letting the kids paint without instructing properly first is bad teaching.
Unless you did sketch and then it turned out bad anyway of course, that is something that I do still. Why I like acrylics, you can always paint over it again.

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
:thx:Update 60:thx:

Today we're picking up Curie and taking her to bust into Vault 88, which has a whole quarry full of radioactive raiders on top of it and a bunch of feral ghouls inside. It's a bit of effort to get inside and meet the only non-feral resident and... I think I would have preferred that she was a feral.

Planning on streaming The Mechanist next week on Wednesday, so no vote needed.

Thesaya posted:

Art is usually graded by effort not talent, so you getting that A isn't that odd. I am a bit confused by your painting though, didn't your teacher have you sketch in pencil or charcoal before painting? I mean, I usually do background then sketch on top of that but I've been an artist for quite a while so it is not so odd not using that technique, but just letting the kids paint without instructing properly first is bad teaching.
Unless you did sketch and then it turned out bad anyway of course, that is something that I do still. Why I like acrylics, you can always paint over it again.

I checked with Nancy... she did sketch, and it still turned out terribly. The upside is that it gave her an appreciation for art and the patience required. Based on her rural school (note to self, remind next week for stories) I half-expected the story to be that the art teacher's qualifications were primarily based on winning a third grade prize in 4H but I'm told the teacher was actually quite good.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

Pretty sure that Slough is pronounced something like sluff.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

seaborgium posted:

No, the 'ough' is pronounced 'ow', like the exclamation of pain.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Why did I do this?
I don't think they have a name for what's wrong with me.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

ultrabindu posted:

No, the 'ough' is pronounced 'ow', like the exclamation of pain.

I had to look this up, there's apparently more than one accepted pronunciation.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/pronunciation/english/slough

Also, that is beautiful artwork, now I kind of want a hot dog for lunch.

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
:thx:Update 61:thx:

Today's update is brought to you late courtesy of my internet company accidentally turning off service to the wrong house on Friday and not being able to get a tech out until noon today. No worries, tomorrow we'll be back on schedule.

Today we've got some clean up and exploration to take care of in Vault 88, first setting up an area for our experiments and second doing some exploration while waiting for our guinea pigs test subjects to show up. We're not getting anybody quite as great at the no-pants guy in the other vault, but they are an interesting crowd. We're going to have to break out our rocket launcher for this one, which earned its eventual name: Borax and Sugar.

Mechanist is still coming this week on Wednesday.

seaborgium posted:

Don't even get me started on sluagh. Slough is practically Gaelic as far as being something you can pronounce on sight.

ultrabindu posted:

Why did I do this?
I don't think they have a name for what's wrong with me.

This... oh this is wonderful. Nancy cracked up laughing when she saw it, and if she ends up with an SA account that's going to be her avatar. We've been trying to find the original image she was trying to copy, but about as far as we've gotten is that it's a Paul Calle plate from the Franklin Mint.

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
:thx:Update 62:thx:

Thanks to a weird break in the stream we're bringing you an extra long update today, mainly because we could only do a couple of experiments before running out of parts and having to scavenge. There's also a break in the quest line where we had to go back to Hallucigen for some experimental material, and then our weapons are getting a much needed overhaul.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
Does completing the Vault 88 quest line mean you can build all the vault stuff in any settlement?

If we're telling lovely stories there was the time I got horrible diarrhea at a strip club in Brighton. But maybe that's better saved for another occasion.
I'm really surprised Curie had no reaction on way or the other about the experiments, I thought she might have been super into it.

Are you going to build any armor? Enemies seem to be hitting harder now, even the standard Mirelurks took a big chunk off your health bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
:thx:Update 63:thx:

Today we're finishing up the housework and then finally going to Hallucigen so that we can get that ingredient. After that we set up our experiment and run it, trying to be a bit nicer. Curie is not impressed. The next experiment is almost ready to go, but we need a lot of nuclear material so we've got another radioactive hole full of mirelurks to clear before we can become miners. Ugh. I did not get into this gig for manual labor.

Tonight, we're going to stream! Goal is The Mechanist questline completed in its entirety.

ultrabindu posted:

Does completing the Vault 88 quest line mean you can build all the vault stuff in any settlement?

If we're telling lovely stories there was the time I got horrible diarrhea at a strip club in Brighton. But maybe that's better saved for another occasion.
I'm really surprised Curie had no reaction on way or the other about the experiments, I thought she might have been super into it.

Are you going to build any armor? Enemies seem to be hitting harder now, even the standard Mirelurks took a big chunk off your health bar.

Having the upgrade installed gives you that capability, so I could technically have decked Sanctuary out in Vault stuff. That is one of the neat things about this DLC.

Curie actually does get a bit disappointed in us when we're cruel during the experiments, but I agree that you'd think she'd have a positive reaction in there too. Then again, she was taught to be too ethical to experiment on humans where she came from...

I've been thinking about the armor question and you're probably right. I'm going to see about upgrading the Shroud armor tonight and then having the Mechanist questline be its last hurrah. The good news is that there's Shroud dialogue in the Mechanist, which I've never actually seen.

• Locked thread