Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
After listening to your story about that drink, I had an epiphany: name your pistol 10 Little Monkeys, or 10 Mini Monkeys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
It's like I'm back in college again.

I'm totally okay with particle physics talk. So much so, I forgot to eat my lunch.

I'm hungry.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I was at a party that I really didn't want to be at, so I couldn't really join the stream. Let me tell you what, though: no matter how bad your impressions, it would have been better than what I had to sit through.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I vote east because we should always take the opportunity to get stronger and be better at making guns.

Better guns is totally a thing we should aim for at the moment, I feel. Unless you already did that last stream. Which I am still sorry I missed.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Oh, loving hell, I missed it again.

I blame food poisoning.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Considering that this is Archer we're talking about, Spray and Pray needs to be renamed Do You NOT Count Bullets?

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I also suggest upgrading your guns more. I have this nagging feeling that you're going to need it soon.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
But big guns need big damage. I thought that was obvious.

And Serpintine and the Tommy gun are big(ger) guns. Would Archer approve of using under-worked guns?

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

AradoBalanga posted:

Don't worry, I am also in that same boat. I know Comedy Central airs the show, but I've never been able to sync up my schedule to get around to watching the show.

I think it's on Netflix, too.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

AradoBalanga posted:

The power armor + Silver Shroud outfit reminded me of this:

Yes, that's the severed head of The Shadow slapped onto a robot body following his death. The Shadow comics went to some odd places in the 80s.

I remember seeing something about this on Cracked, back when they were good.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I just had an epiphany.

Send Preston somewhere else. Where he can't bother you.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Thesaya posted:

I miss the facepalm about art. Episode 46 made me facepalm for a whole other reason, especially as a lesbian. I do not want those images in my head! :cripes:

I'm not sorry.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

Thesaya posted:

BORAX AND SUGAR!

No, I have to worry about my cat. She has bad ideas sometimes.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

seaborgium posted:

I'm just curious, but with Spray and Pray can you just shoot at the ground and have the explosion damage the enemy? Seems like with something fast moving that aiming for the legs would be a better tactic. If it does explode when it hits the ground, then even if you fail to hit their legs you're still doing something rather than missing completely if you aim at the torso.

From what it looks like, the explosions are just too small to viably use them like you suggest. But that's just what it looks like to me, the closest I've gotten to playing this game is switching between enjoying and shitposting in the streams.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I find myself fortunate that I do not share your name woes. Instead, I have the complete opposite problem with my name, but over the years, I stopped thinking of it as a pain, and now I just find it hilarious.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

ultrabindu posted:

I've had to medicate a cat.

Being on the receiving end of a cat jihad is not fun at all.

E:

http://i.imgur.com/wbWE80a.webm

People don't know the struggle, man.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

ultrabindu posted:

Errant robutts are getting out of hand.

It's time for us to construct a battle bot to deal with the hostile commonwealth.

http://i.imgur.com/juFPFmw.gifv

Okay, I'm down for this.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

ThaGhettoJew posted:

Yeah, Schadenfreude is cool I guess. But I'm all about Fremdschämen now. I'm almost embarassed you've never heard of it.

What is it?

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

ddegenha posted:

They have a word for everything!

Language is pretty great, unlike what some certain blue skeletally-shaped fellows with lusts for revenge may assume.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

ultrabindu posted:

lol, why would you do that? you let me hijack you're thread!

...Welcome to you're doom!

Oh, I'm back in America BTW, and I have no idea where to start watching the videos from. I only really watch (and post in) the streams anymore.

bman in 2288 fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Dec 25, 2016

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Wait, Curie is a robot. She can't wear dresses. Someone elaborate please, I'm still jet lagged and I missed the last couple of streams.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

White Coke posted:

Curie's mind was transferred into a synth's body. She is now human looking.

loving hell, I'm so far behind on the streams.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
The one time in weeks I'm awake for the stream, and I'm in a place that doesn't have internet. Fantastic.

Phone posting, in case anyone tried to get smart.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Agreeing with Thesaya here. The LP really is the optimal way to experience Deadly Premonition.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Still partial to "Abandonment Issues", myself. But it's okay. "Happy Hour" was my idea, too.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Stream over. Sing Rules of Nature.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Ping, what are you doing with that rocket?!

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I love an excuse to turn anything into cat talk.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
RE:singing

Okay, caught the song (finally). Thank you for the attempt. I appreciate it. I'm also go ahead and agree with what ThaGhettoJew said: I just lurk in this thread, I feel it's more hilarious appropriate to post during the stream, where you can really appreciate the thread participation, for the most part. And this is, in reality, how I'm coming to know about fallout 4. Because, as I've said before, I've never touched a fallout game before. So I appreciate your efforts on that front, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I forget, which ones are the pretty ones?

• Locked thread