Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

ddegenha posted:

Am I the only person who would love to see a Fallout game set in Canada? Nuka Cola Maple, here I come! Raiders with hockey sticks and various other Canadian stereotypes, plus people who say aboot. Not sure what Quebec would have turned into..

That would be a really good idea. In the Fallout universe, Canada was subject to a brutal US occupation in the years immediately prior to the bombs dropping. They could do a lot with the lore surrounding that whole mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

ddegenha posted:

Life on the farm, red in tooth and claw. We haven't even talked about cows brahmin yet.

:colbert:

Are those named ghouls from your intro neighborhood? You know, from prewar times? I never noticed myself because I don't pay close attention to tutorial stages but I think I remember reading that some place.

Cathode Raymond fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Sep 12, 2016

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
Dogmeat's the best companion :3:

All the other choices like this, or dislike that. Power armor? Danse likes it! Stealing? Danse doesn't like it. Lock picking? Danse-you know what Danse? Why don't you find your own dog and have your own adventures if you have so many opinions?

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

ultrabindu posted:

Errant robutts are getting out of hand.

It's time for us to construct a battle bot to deal with the hostile commonwealth.

http://i.imgur.com/juFPFmw.gifv

Is not the insistence on building dangerous robots what got us into this mess in the first place? Would not this Codsworth upgrade be just another rung in the endless ladder of murderbot escalation?

Is Beastworth a cure for this disease, or merely another symptom?

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
I just picked up the DLC for this and how do you guys feel about them? Far Harbor is pretty good and robot customization shenanigans are cool but I keep comparing them to the New Vegas DLC and they feel like they fall way short.

I mean Old World Blues was just excellent, and Honest Hearts and Lonesome Road were pretty great too. I dunno. I guess I hope Obsidian does a Fallout 4: New Vegas type thing.

• Locked thread