Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
? lol

edit: if it makes you feel any better, all I do is work, masturbate, and play video games these days.

penus penus penus fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Sep 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I wouldn't call it terror but while living in south mississippi a particular police department was especially "proactive". I was mid 20's and I drove a lovely car and I had a goat tee and long hair. In the 4 years I lived there I was issued over 45 tickets, 60% of them being warnings about a tag light, and another 30% being failure to signal a turn(also usually a warning). On every occasion my car was searched. They never found poo poo because I don't keep my poo poo in the car.

THis is the same Police department that raided the small shop that sold comics and magic the gathering. They did not have a warrant. They didn't find poo poo and that city is still in debt for the lawsuit brought against them.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Maybe they didn't like your goat tee. You probably should have owned more than one shirt, brah.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Maybe they didn't like your goat tee. You probably should have owned more than one shirt, brah.

I think they wanted to confiscate my magic cards.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
I've always done my very best impression of the little kid from the Andy Griffith show but the last time I was pulled over by a state trooper he looked like he was in high school and I'm 30 and it still worked

:cop: do you know how fast you were going
:allears: gee mister i didn't notice
:raise: uh... can i see your license, registration & proof of insurance?
:allears: sure thing officer, just a second

In the end he gave me a notice to provide proof of insurance to the state instead of a speeding ticket for 10 over on the interstate.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

DiHK posted:

I wouldn't call it terror but while living in south mississippi a particular police department was especially "proactive". I was mid 20's and I drove a lovely car and I had a goat tee and long hair. In the 4 years I lived there I was issued over 45 tickets, 60% of them being warnings about a tag light, and another 30% being failure to signal a turn(also usually a warning). On every occasion my car was searched. They never found poo poo because I don't keep my poo poo in the car.

THis is the same Police department that raided the small shop that sold comics and magic the gathering. They did not have a warrant. They didn't find poo poo and that city is still in debt for the lawsuit brought against them.
lol nerd persecution complex is 100% justified

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Al Cowens posted:

lol nerd persecution complex is 100% justified

idgi, are you saying that my paranoia complex for the forces of authority is justified because I'm a nerd, or that jock cops are justified in their complex of persecuting nerds with extreme prejudice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

DiHK posted:

I think they wanted to confiscate my magic cards.

If you're taking your cards on an airline they're likely to get flagged at security because the tightly packed cardboxes look like strange opaque objects on the scanner and I bet there's someone out there making money by making them disappear. I'm sure they can just flag them and rifle out some good singles and make tens of thousands of dollars on one score potentially

• Locked thread