Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

One time I was driving across the country and got pulled over in Wyoming for doing 74 in a 70. I hadn't seen another car for 20 minutes and the cop was clearly just bored. He gave me an actual written warning and then we bullshitted a while about how much he liked his Charger (most cops were still driving Crown Vics at the time). All you people who constantly have trouble with the police should consider moving out of the city and reducing the amount of hair and melanin you have imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread