Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
My mom was a cop and she made me eat broccoli once when I didn't want to and it was v. scary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
^^ My mom has always been a really good cook, I was just an rear end in a top hat 6 year old

zimboe posted:

poo poo,BROCCOLI.
The horror.The horror.

6 year old me was very traumatized. She refused to give me her badge number so I couldn't tell her Sgt but I reported her to grandma. System still worked back then

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Killer Low Life posted:

Chiming in that Torrance PD are loving scum and among the worst cops on earth. Two of them pointed guns in my face and gloated about it. They stopped me being in a park after hours (I was walking back to my car)

After a crack deal with 14 year olds, you goddamed cretin! #hashtagpolicegood

• Locked thread