Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
stories.

And not just Saltines.
Well prairie poo poo, Blacks and Whites and the Chinks and Irish, everybody.

Cross-posted from DnD "Hunting black folks like always" thread:
Cops don't just screw with blacks you know.

I myself have had the opportunity to admire the fine polish and workmanship of the bore of an Ithaca riot gun aimed eighteen inches from my face.

It was a case of mistaken identity- some guys had robbed a store in a car that looked like mine.
3 cops aiming guns at us-unwavering- one for each of us- ready to execute us if we twitched. There was a judgmental hate in their staring unblinking eyes.
This went on for an hour as they tore our car to pieces looking for guns and dope. they even ripped out the seats.

These were cops from the very white and conservative (at the time -1970's) City of Torrance in the South bay area of Ellay, and were renowned for rousting cars with more than 0 Black persons in it.
They had a term "Four-a-jack", which meant 4 blacks in a car. Four-a-jack on the radio meant stop these assholes right now and roust 'em, and destroy their ride as a deterrent to not come back, as they did mine...
This term was revealead in a lawsuit.

They were regularly sued for brutality and misconduct, costing the city several million dollars a year.
The wealthy Honkie citizens wanted the cops to keep the icky Blacks out of their lily town, and they did.

It didn't work. In the long run, all the old White geezers, many ex-military, either died or bolted. Last time I was there, it was basically Mexico like much of Ellay. GOOD.
Ever since, I shiver a bit with fear when I see a cop in my rear-view.
I don't hate cops in general but I hated those Torrance PD cocksuckers like I hate poisonous reptiles and for the same reason- they were a hazard to my life.
We weren't even black, just ordinary hippie potheads, but as trespassing Undesirables, they saw fit to terrorize us and put us in fear of our lives cuz, yah know, longhaired hippy creeps.

So to quote Dr. Dre- "gently caress THA' POLICE"

You never forget a gun at your head- the mortal fear imprints images in your brain forever like a red-hot brand- which was their objective. To brand us.
As I write, I can close my eyes and still see that death-bore clear as a flash-photograph, every little scratch and polish-mark, a little nick on the edge where it bumped against something hard, the last thing I would ever see.

That branding has persisted to this day. They marked me forever.

Now that I write this after 40-odd years, I'm getting red-hot pissed all over again and a bit freaked. Dammit, I don't want that memory.

Fucken Bluejack bastards. Oppressors. Terrorists.
They are not your protectors, they are not your friends, they are there to arrest you and will beat or kill you if you object too much.
How many Goons have been terrorized by our Boys In Blue? I want the horror stories.
Might make a good thread.
As it now is.

I don't blame BLM at all now.

E2:
DnD?
Drunk and Disorderly? Drunk and Disodorly? Dim and Disturbed? Daft and Disorganized? Discordant Dingbats? Oh somebody stop me.

If I seem angry, it is because they keep probating me for my brilliant and razor-keen incisive posts.
Those pencil-necked Sphinx-fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Enfield posted:

immediately gas this thread and decapitate the op

Look you, this is a serious thread, did you not see the tag? I wanna get a line on how often the PD abuses citizens.

But after all this ]is GBS, Land O' Buttheads, So...

Maybe I shoulda posted in Drunk 'n'' Disorderly after all.

frickin' hippies.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Captain Yossarian posted:

He should be killed

Well, it could a been, and then I wouldn't be here now to call you a fish-faced sphinx fucker.
Happy now?
When's the last time you feared for your life at the hands of another person?
Ever?
If not, you got no dog in the game.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

FlimFlam Imam posted:

I got the poo poo kicked out of me while he was yelling "stop resisting". The only resistance I did was put my hands up, he picked me up, slammed me into ground and starting kicking me in the gut. I was 19 at the time.

I'm white and I honestly hate cops.

The story: I was pulled over and they thought I had committed armed robbery. Mistaken identity. I was going to sue or do something but of course not a single lawyer would touch it without a HUGE retainer.

Every time the cops bust up a citizen, that's one more citizen that resents the cops, even though most of what they do is locking up assholes.
That fact becomes obscured by the personal insult to good citizens. The memories endure, and it is cumulative.
That is why the Blacks are so angry, and justifiably so.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Sid Vicious posted:

i have had some run ins with the police but I don't want to share them in this thread because the op is gross as heck

Sounds like something personal. BLAM
Ah whatta you gonna do. Fishfucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Booblord Zagats posted:

My mom was a cop and she made me eat broccoli once when I didn't want to and it was v. scary

poo poo,BROCCOLI.
The horror.The horror.

• Locked thread