Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

One time I was riding my motorcycle to work at like 4 in the loving morning and an SUV kept tailgating me and being aggressive so I bolted. Like five minutes after I got to work an SUV from the police department the next town over pulled in and a cop got out and started screaming at me about how fast I was going and how he was gonna call the sheriff's department and get someone to come write me a ticket.

From what I could gather from his incoherent yelling, he was on his way home (off duty, out of his jurisdiction) and decided to chase me to "see how fast I would go" because his brother died on a bike or something. Never even turned on his lights, just... chased a bike at over 100 mph for shits and giggles.

I told him to gently caress off or I'd call the sheriff's department on him and then I felt like a real cool guy for a couple days but honestly I think he was probably in a real bad spot and needed someone to talk to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread