Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I once got pulled over in 2000 by one boy in blue followed by 5 more boys in blue. Had a county sheriff, DNR, 3 small town cops from around the area and the cop originally in pursuit all over being clocked at 110mph in a 30. What a load of poo poo! I was being courteous and doing it in an industrial park after dark and they had the nerve to pull me over. The arresting officer put me in the front seat uncuffed and everyone knows the back seat is safer in a crash so he wasn't even thinking about my safety.

Then, they threw me in the drunk tank for the night even though I was sober (due to "overcrowding") and I think it was to gently caress with my head because the other guy in there yelled all night about "My uncle is a judge!" and nearly drove me crazy.

I bailed myself out the next morning and then, after months of waiting, I had to wash police cars every Saturday for 6 months. I could have been injured from repetitive stress washing and waxing police cruisers but they didn't care.

I'd like to try it again on a modern literbike as I'm pretty sure a BMW S1000RR or similar could do 130/30 in the same space and would sound more impressive to my kids when they're old enough to hear about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread