Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

what happened? Where did we as a global village aol keyword epic fail? when i got this yolo tattoo it meant a full life with an inevitable death when i accidentally crash my atv into my mom's trailer at the park cuz i rode the dragon a little too hard after i mixed up my empty gatorade bottle i use for clean american water with the empty gatorade bottle i use for my snuss drippings. now i have to worry that entire countries wanna drone my bone. Dang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

sorry sometime u need to hear the truth u gotta grow stop festering in ur parent's crawlspace snapping ropes kidz bop naruto music vids

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

if u tuss hard enough u can write ghost stories

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

tussin and turntin just some ideas for millenials

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

mdm posted:

Read OP and me wanna vote 1

Da go da-a-a-a-a go

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

can we just go to ihop once a week and be a family for once

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

my entire family is afraid 2 leave the house because of isis we had 2 watch the ufc on fox card from home but we had nosebleeds my son won't talk 2 me anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

JiveHonky posted:

I'm going to hold your shoulders and stare intently into your eyes as I slowly piss my pants.

haha ya billy madison was a good movie thanks every1 i think u help me wake up on the good side of the bed this morning wake up say hello 2 the sun good morning sun god bless this planet full of good things n confused swarthy men

• Locked thread