Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

im not cory and i dont know a trevor but everyone who doesn't like tool who has run into a tool fan has a nearly identical story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
When's the next album drop?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

hemophilia posted:

about 5 or 6 years ago i was with a friend and we were bored and looking for anything to do. his friend hits him up and asks him to help unload a u-haul and get him set up in a new apartment, in exchange we will get to smoke some weed and meet some people. We do it, it's no big deal, all the heavy poo poo save 1 or 2 things was moved already. So we hang out, party, some people come, we all get high, and it's fine until everyone leaves, it's just me, my friend, and this dude, who has decided he is going to gush about a threesome he just had on his birthday. It's cool to have threesomes. I'm happy for him, but he's going into every dirty detail for like the 2nd hour now, and we're on our way to taco bell, and he's like OH MAN do yall like Tool?

Neither of us liked tool and we were charitable about it and just said we hadn't really heard any Tool we liked, and he loses his loving mind and is like YALL HAVE BEEN TALKIN NERDY AND DEEP poo poo ALL NIGHT HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE TOOL? LISTEN TO THIS.

He then forcefully plays us like 3 or 4 tool songs because this taco bell is that far away, and we loving hate it and we're not the kind of people to put on airs and this guys is losing his mind screaming abotu fibbonaci sequences and how deep and smart it is and how maynard reznor is a genius or w/e and he's just like seriously offended we don't like tool.

Then we ate taco bell while he continued to gush about his threesome over like three more bowls. anyway that's my Tool Fan story thanks for reading.

you should have killed him and stuffed his body in a ravine

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

i like to be free to ride my machines and get loaded

Tool is straight edge. :confused:

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
how do i stop getting foot cramps

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

how do i stop getting foot cramps

lower the back of your ankle onto a tablesaw until everything below it is no longer attached to your body

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

TOOT BOOT posted:

you should have killed him and stuffed his body in a ravine

:agreed:

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Im going to listen to tool today.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Sometimes I feel like listening to TooL but they aren't on Spotify

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The show is called "Home Improvement", it's the show he hosts within the show that's called "Tool Time" but yeah who the gently caress likes Tim Allen anymore

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

The show is called "Home Improvement", it's the show he hosts within the show that's called "Tool Time" but yeah who the gently caress likes Tim Allen anymore

dont you ever talk that way about the tool man

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Did you know his real name is Timothy Dick

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the tool man owns

http://detroitintheseventies.ytmnd.com/

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i'm tim the tool man tailor's fat hapless assistant

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
VICARIOUSLY, I

edit: (VICARIOUSLY, )I had a period where I liked Tool a lot back in the mid-2000's but now I think they're just pretty alright tbh

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

CJacobs posted:

VICARIOUSLY, I

edit: (VICARIOUSLY, )I had a period where I liked Tool a lot back in the mid-2000's but now I think they're just pretty alright tbh

you shoudl listen to stinkfist and parabola again.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i know the pizzas fit

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

The Protagonist posted:

i don't listen to tool but i want a real penis wrench i saw on one of their posters one time

That wrench is actually a picture of my junk. I'm like a hand model but for dick wrenches.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

thathonkey posted:

I'm his sexually underwhelmed wife

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I like tool but I don't talk about them much. I haven't listened to tool in a while.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

thathonkey posted:

I'm Wilson's hot niece. :wink:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I wonder what the Butthole Surfers are up to these days aside from surfing buttholes.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I listed to 46 &2 on the way to work today and bobbed my head while air guitaring it on my settering wheel. since then my accomplishments are getting drunk at the rio grande, setting up a fantasy football league and huffing canned air from a stash I found because they are hiding it now

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
also I hade some queso atomica and a chicken enchilada

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

I listed to 46 &2 on the way to work today and bobbed my head while air guitaring it on my settering wheel. since then my accomplishments are getting drunk at the rio grande, setting up a fantasy football league and huffing canned air from a stash I found because they are hiding it now

You goddamn rear end in a top hat, you said you were off of it!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I make a 100K a year for this

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

You goddamn rear end in a top hat, you said you were off of it!!

ya had a moment of weakness, I spend most of the day in ER yesterday but I didn't have the heart to tell them I was having withdrawl symptoms from it so I said it was alchohol which is probably true too

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
they pumped three bads of saline into me and gave me some benzos for the trmors

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You might want to mention the canned air abuse to them, perhaps they can save you before you die.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
haven't puked yet tho so I guess that's a good sign plus the broncos are on tonight so I have areason to live

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

You might want to mention the canned air abuse to them, perhaps they can save you before you die.

the only thing you have to fear is fear itself

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

the only thing you have to fear is fear itself

plus im pretty sure they suspected it when they said my blood was "wonky" which is my least favorite word. I shouldn't have had alcohol in mty system at 11am probably

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
secret shooters and wines are thinly thing that is keeping my upright at this point. and benzos now I guess

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hmm, well hopefully you don't get fired for not doing work, those medical bills can pile up!

p.s. - if you need an assistant please let me know, I could hide liquor around the office and be a lookout.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

Hmm, well hopefully you don't get fired for not doing work, those medical bills can pile up!

p.s. - if you need an assistant please let me know, I could hide liquor around the office and be a lookout.

I think we are hiring because of the lack of work by certain staff members. do you kjnow how to use a computer

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
I listen to Hooker with a penis sometimes

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its pretty laid back plus you can drink. we are having a fantasy draft and lobster boil tomorrow

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
and I was just told we are wearing shorts tomorrow and drinking booze

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

its pretty laid back plus you can drink. we are having a fantasy draft and lobster boil tomorrow

Yeah, I can use a computer I think, possibly even well? I don't usually drink during the day so it is possible I could be a valuable "asset" to your "team" just due to soberness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

Yeah, I can use a computer I think, possibly even well? I don't usually drink during the day so it is possible I could be a valuable "asset" to your "team" just due to soberness.

what line of work are you in . we need some database / webe / echnology types cause the main one is so drat drunk all the time

• Locked thread