Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
i have no songs or love in my heart and all of the sunsets have pain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
vote trump 20156

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i wasn't feeling to hot today but i just ate a hand full of kratom now i feel ok.

i was in the emergency room for 7 hours

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

i hope that everything worked out and you are ok just ray. do you want some kratom?

no i was having some alchohol related complications

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Chinatown posted:

lol why did u stop drinking u dummy

no they were trying to make me and i guess i am not quite ready. they gave me 3 bags of fluids and some anti-dt drug

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
i went in because i thought a blood clot in my lunch or pneumonia but i guess its just a straign from all the vomiting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
i just had 3 25 oz bud lights and 6 deep eddys cause i was way behind cause of their no drinking policy but i think I'm caught up now. they said i had a pretty high BAC for 11:00 am

• Locked thread