Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machine Cult
Dec 23, 2005

A TEXT IS HERE
drat, I was all set to admit my love for VendaGoat.

Anyway, I had a girl trick me into it once. We had just started dating and she started telling me that she loved me and I was like "whoa, we're having fun and all but it's too soon" so she switched to saying "I adore you" and I was like this is still weird but okay. So one night we're drifting off to sleep and she says "I love you" and without thinking I said "I love you too." Immediately I snapped awake and was like "poo poo," but it was too late. She heard it and I didn't feel like I could take it back. The relationship did not last long.

I've only had a beer, a whiskey, and glass of wine so far. Glad the night is still young.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machine Cult
Dec 23, 2005

A TEXT IS HERE

VendaGoat posted:

I love your avatar :)

Thanks, it's just some doodle from years ago.

Or is it?!?

Machine Cult
Dec 23, 2005

A TEXT IS HERE

VendaGoat posted:

I have been owned!

OH NOES!

It's okay, I still love you. And whiskey but that's a different kind of love.

Machine Cult
Dec 23, 2005

A TEXT IS HERE

VendaGoat posted:

At least grant me thus...

Bourbon and Whiskey; who give a gently caress on the difference?

Scotch I can at least make a case.

But who gives a gently caress on bourbon and whiskey?

Rye.

• Locked thread