Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Konsek
Sep 4, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I was going to ask the exact same thing, so thank you HMS Boromir. My hard drive is old and slow so definitely needs replacing as a priority, but if I can put off replacing the motherboard for a while that'd be great because I think I'll have to replace the CPU at the same time for compatibility. But my current CPU is perfectly fine so I'd rather put that off.

Also, the release of these new Samsung 9XX SSDs doesn't change the 850 Evo being the go to for the average consumer right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU