Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger
someone at my work is stealing kleenex. about once every two weeks someone comes through and takes my kleenex out of the box and replaces it with three or four inferior brand tissues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
its happened in other classrooms too. some people call this thief the boogerler

the unabonger
at first noone believed me, but the last few times it happened they replaced the soft yet strong, white kleenex tissues with some thin yet rough pink tissue

the unabonger
like come on thief, i'm a 6th grade teacher. I know my drat colors. pink is not the same color as white.

the unabonger
i dont really want to bring it up to the administration because its the dumbest thing ever, butat the same time, i also dont want to pay out of pocket for kleenex, and dont want to ask parents for kleenex already. i cant imagine how awkward of a note home that would be

the unabonger

FactsAreUseless posted:

Someone at my school is taking Kleenex, but it sounds like they're going to switch over to Mechanics of Materials.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
Also lol at misty mountaintops posts

• Locked thread