Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
#5 - TONIGHT, WE FEED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Ask to see a menu and order a three course dinner. Be happy and coo when they do.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Poil posted:

Ask to see a menu and order a three course dinner. Be happy and coo when they do.

SavoyMarionette
May 23, 2007
I speak only the truth.
Impatient!

Montegoraon
Aug 22, 2013
We really need to get mom trained better.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
I hope we all learned a valuable lesson here about the uselessness of good feelings.

Impatient

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Impatient!

Learning so far: smiling means food goes away.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

Poil posted:

Impatient!

Learning so far: smiling means food goes away.

I'm hungry! Forget the doorbell!

Amidiri
Apr 26, 2010
Babies don't even know what patience is. Impatient.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

:getin:

...being an rear end in a top hat baby actually paid off! :unsmith:

Our Thoughtfulness stat went up 2%. Hooray. Otherwise, unchanged. :geno: From here on out, if I don't post the stats and don't mention anything, assume there haven't been any big changes; I'll post the full breakdown at the beginning of every life stage and note any big drifts, though.

(Speaking of patience: thank you, everyone, for being patient! Classes have just started back up for me last week, and it's been a tad stressful. I'm gonna keep up with this the best I can, though, I have no plans to leave this thread hanging.)

WeedlordGoku69 fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Sep 8, 2016

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
#6 - Mad Motor Skillz

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Still mad about not getting that food. A big O for FEED ME.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
I'm mad and ready to roll.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Ramos posted:

Still mad about not getting that food. A big O for FEED ME.

welp

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
I remember playing this game a few times years ago, but it was a free browser version running on HTML or Javascript. Can't find it anymore, when mobile gaming exploded, I assume the rights holder slapped a C&D on whoever was hosting that version. Glad to see I can play it vicariously through you, gentle LPer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Did you want us to choose the route here? If so let's go to the people talking.

EclecticTastes posted:

I remember playing this game a few times years ago, but it was a free browser version running on HTML or Javascript. Can't find it anymore, when mobile gaming exploded, I assume the rights holder slapped a C&D on whoever was hosting that version. Glad to see I can play it vicariously through you, gentle LPer.
https://www.playalterego.com/

Can't play the whole thing unless you buy it, but you can play a bit for free.

• Locked thread